Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it festival 2011 (*now with added poll!)

Will you be rocking Endorse It 2011?

• Total voters
can you just get Mike to wear his gear from the Faster Pussycat years?

that would be so made of WIN!

In contrast I think I'm actually looking forward to it more than I ever have before

can you just get Mike to wear his gear from the Faster Pussycat years?

that would be so made of WIN!

In contrast I think I'm actually looking forward to it more than I ever have before

Well the girls we camped with last year forced him into a dress so anything is possible :D

One day's notice from the weathergiant that is WoW? I am disappointed.

Looking like drizzly showers occasionally, but staying warmish.

nice green number for sunday. fishnets sorted ;) really looking forward to this one
peter and test tube babies can't wait :)

Oh dear...

Endorse It Festival has teamed up with Lava Lamp makers Mathmos bringing you an exclusive competition.
Buy one or more adult tickets for Endorse it Festival between Monday 25th July and Saturday 30th July and you’ll have the chance to win one of 5 Mathmos ‘bump’ indoor/outdoor camping lamps, worth £65 each! ...

Wahay! I won :hmm:

I think I'm going to come down on saturday only cos I can't get friday or monday off :mad:

Still, I think it'll be worth it :cool: Plsu I won't have to bother with a bunch of stuff as I can crash in someone else's tent :cool:

I could do fri+saturday I guess and leave 12pm sunday. :hmm:

What happens the next day with one day tickets. They say "leave the site by midday" but does that mean main area or the campsite? How will they know if I hang out at the tents all day?

What happens the next day with one day tickets. They say "leave the site by midday" but does that mean main area or the campsite? How will they know if I hang out at the tents all day?

They probably won't. You have to show your wristband to get into the main arena and I assume that will be a different colour to weekend tickets. If you stayed in the campsite it would only be if security caught you I guess and I've not known them to check wristbands before (although they may as they ween't the most pleasant of people last year - lots of busts of peoples tents).

cool. I don't want to have to rush all the way home on sunday. I think I can get to the site by 1:30 on saturday.
Last year they only checked wristbands on the way into the arena so you should be fine. That being said I can't remember any food vans in the campsite, so you may get a bit famished.

I'll bring a loaf of bread :cool:

Now I'm wondering if I can blag getting in at midnight friday. That's technically saturday, right? :D

Back
Top Bottom