Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it festival 2011 (*now with added poll!)

Will you be rocking Endorse It 2011?

• Total voters
I am getting excited :cool:

You will recognise me from my hat. Say hello!

281402_2136069174426_1626990009_2235859_3462285_n.jpg

Not sure how I missed bumping into you ed. I bumped into a whole load of other urbanites (including the always dapper balbi, poots, dodgepot, tanky, memespring I think, JTG, others which have fallen from my beer addled brain and the awesomly helpful termite man). I've got photos of a few of you so I'll try and post em up.

That was a cracker. Home, bathed, and missing the perry already. :(
Great to see all you lovely urbs again.

Home. Bath (no donna summer though, had to settle for sodding Scott Mills).

That was brilliant. More please. Big thanks to everyone for making it a fantastic weekend.

:D

An extra special big thank you has to go to Mr and Mrs Moose for the awesome Cardiff City print that was given to me. I think Eme may be so awestruck by the repeating CCFC badge on the yards of cotton that she's been unable to articulate her joy.

An extra special big thank you has to go to Mr and Mrs Moose for the awesome Cardiff City print that was given to me. I think Eme may be so awestruck by the repeating CCFC badge on the yards of cotton that she's been unable to articulate her joy.

Are you going to run up a pair of kitchen curtains with it? :D

endorse-it-festival-2011-046.jpg

As derv put it, editors captured my 'boing! im off to dance moment' at 3am after crashing and burning out by 9pm saturday :D

OK, here's the only ones I managed of urbanites that I remember and I'm not even sure they are all urbanites tbh :D

IMGP0374m.JPGIMGP0376m.JPGIMGP0378m.JPGIMGP0734m.JPGIMGP0740m.JPGIMGP0772m.JPGIMGP0774m.JPGIMGP0337m.JPG

A couple are even half decent imo, considering the state I was in.

Back
Top Bottom