Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it festival 2011 (*now with added poll!)

Will you be rocking Endorse It 2011?

• Total voters
I didn't think I would be able to come this year but now I am so I can start getting excited about Zodiac Mindwarp now :D

Will there be somewhere safe for bikes to be locked up. I was thinking of cycling up but I don't want me bike stolen.

haven't got a ticket yet, but if i find some money down the back of the sofa in the next month, then i should be able to make it. not looking promising right now though!

Good luck fella. Find some spare 'consumables' as well, conveniently down the back your furniture!

Such a find could work for you financially .... you never know, but good luck! ;)

Is that all? Brilliant :D We've got Rebellion the weekend before, too, so I've getting a bit giddy :D

I'm being right cheeky.

Endorse It Friday to Sunday, Home Monday - Sleep - Airport Tuesday - Week in the sunshine.

:D

Oh dear...
Endorse It Festival has teamed up with Lava Lamp makers Mathmos bringing you an exclusive competition.
Buy one or more adult tickets for Endorse it Festival between Monday 25th July and Saturday 30th July and you’ll have the chance to win one of 5 Mathmos ‘bump’ indoor/outdoor camping lamps, worth £65 each! ...

12 sleeps!

I like Endorse It partly because there's very little faff.

Ok, there was a bit of faff last year as the list we were on was on the back of an envelope and had gone missing but apart from that-zero.

40 mins up the road, pitch up, get pissed.

There's not much I want to see so no clashing. : D I can just get up when I want, stay at the tent all day if I feel like it then get trashed.

With that in mind I've bought a litre of rum and some tuaca this weekend.

Hurry up!

10 sleeps :)

I've actuakky not been that excited about endorset cos it feels a bit same old, same old, but I'm rather looking forward to it now :cool:

Back
Top Bottom