Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it festival 2011 (*now with added poll!)

Will you be rocking Endorse It 2011?

• Total voters
Seconded!
I still dream of an urban75/Offline tent!

Are you going again this year?

I swore I wasn't going to go for the 5th (!) time last year, as the line up was getting a bit samey (and, let's face it, a bit dodgy really), and then last year I had the best one ever and the music was loads better (mainly due to the house tent :D) ... And, as always, the urban75 campervan camp was ace, so, I'm thinking, if everyone else is going, I probably will....again..... :D

I hope I get to play records at this again. It was the most ridiculously nervous I've been about dj'ing for ages last year but SO MUCH FUN when we did get going! Was surprised just how well the hip hop and pop went down.

you two smashed it but you gotta go it alone this year poots, feelin stupid? I know we are................

looks good and always fancied it
'scuse ignorance right but does this festi have a balance of electronic and bands?
are there dj's as well? jungle/dnb/techno etc
thanks

erm yes and no. You'll have to check this years line up. Are Eat Static on again? there's usually some of that type of stuff - especially if its on the dubbier side but it's not quite as strong a strand as folk/punk/ska/'billy tends to be

Dub Pistols and Banco De Gaia seems to be about your lot...........

ddraig, there's plenty of late night dancing to be had, maybe not exactly in yer face rave-core but tunes aplenty late on to sort someone who's been drinking most of the day.... ;) :D

Endorse-It is definitely worth a festie-punt generally for summer fun though :) No shortage of party minded, alternative oriented types around and some of those bands WILL kick arse ....

We've belatedly ordered two tickets :)

But there's a bad glitch -- Ticketline's online ordering system doesn't display the customer's delivery address until AFTER the order has gone through. And I was unbeknownst to me reactivating a rarely used and quite old account -- showing my pre-December 2008 London home address -- somewhere I have zero contact with and access to now.

I have urgently emailed customer services at Ticketline with shedloads of information -- order number, customer number and so on, in my plea to them to get my address updated (and my email address too -- they still probably have my pre-November 2008 employment one).

Really hope they send me a reassuring reply, that really is a BAD design glitch in their online systems, not letting you even see the delivery address til after you've ordered! :confused: :(

Despite the ever present threat of Dreadzone playing, we'll be back in the kids' area this year. It's not one of my favourite festivals, but top marks for the organisers for being so easy to deal with :)

looks good and always fancied it
'scuse ignorance right but does this festi have a balance of electronic and bands?
are there dj's as well? jungle/dnb/techno etc
thanks

Until last year, definitely not the right balance of electronic and bands.

But - last year, they had an amazing house tent (verging on the techno) and it was brilliant. And that is one of the reasons why I am gonna go again!

more bands..

Sorry its just a quick one....

from efestivals....

eFestivals can exclusively reveal urban space dubbers Radical Dance Faction (RDF) will be bringing their 'Surplus People' and 'Borderline Cases' to this summer's 3-day camping festival Endorse It In Dorset 2011.

Joining them on the bill for the family friendly festival held from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th August 2011 on Dorset's Cranborne Chase will be Alabama 3 (acoustic & unplugged), The Urban Voodoo Machine, The Mighty Howard, Pilots, The Ace Trio, and The Skimmity Hitchers.

Back
Top Bottom