Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

This is where I met a lot of you this year, I came with Pootle, I may come along this year too, twas a lovely little festie

Ooh hello, I was your neighbour. :cool:

We are pretty skint at the moment and have glastonbury and my bezzers wedding in Jersey to save for but we hope to make it.

This is where I met a lot of you this year, I came with Pootle, I may come along this year too, twas a lovely little festie

Were you the lovely person who helped me with my bags/pushchair/foal onto the flatbed? If so, thank you very much - you were a total star :cool:

Having said that, I might see if my mum and dad can have him next year :D

Were you the lovely person who helped me with my bags/pushchair/foal onto the flatbed? If so, thank you very much - you were a total star :cool:

Having said that, I might see if my mum and dad can have him next year :D

I think she was! She'll be at the crazy golf on thursday. With three shots of tequila :facepalm:

Does anyone know who does stewarding at this?

Im aiming to work at all the festies i do this year...... cheap innit.

Despite this festival having hardly any bands I'd heard of, never mind liked, even genre wise.......this was easily my most favourite festival of the year.

The atmos, the people, the weather, the organisation, all :cool:

My thoughts exactly! Brilliant little festival.

:( I know and I was keeping an ear out for you (rather than an eye, as I don't know what you look like ) :D

:( I know and I was keeping an ear out for you (rather than an eye, as I don't know what you look like ) :D

An ear would work, being a bit of a loud mouth and a chatter box.

If we haven't managed to meet by next year :)facepalm: :() keep an ear out for "giggle, giggle, giggle *sigh* giggle, giggle, giggle" cos that'll mean me and Norse Goddess won't be far away! :D

If we haven't managed to meet by next year :)facepalm: :() keep an ear out for "giggle, giggle, giggle *sigh* giggle, giggle, giggle" cos that'll mean me and Norse Goddess won't be far away! :D

:D hehe. You were so funny. :D

deffo up for it next year. As is the rest of our campervan crew - yay!

Think I need to find where you are if I'm going to come again - being next door to the 'crew' put me off a tad :eek: Amongst a couple of other incidents... so my feelings about it became a bit mixed.

Love it! :D

And you keep an ear out for a bunch of pissheads talking crap in brummie accents at the top of their voices and I won't be far away...

Strange-fish - coooome! It will be great, bring your van to the campervan posse. We had a lovely camp this year.

Despite this festival having hardly any bands I'd heard of, never mind liked, even genre wise and only going with one mate I really knew well, this was easily my most favourite festival of the year.

Oi Poots is this the one in the barn where you and Spiral X and Jo went? Or is it the the other one where you and Freya got all cava'd up together?

Is there repetative beats in the evening?

The one latter.

The barn one was all repetitive beats, Endorse it was VERY thin on the repetitive beats from. Dreadzone played and they were pretty good but other than that the only doof doof music was dubstep from a noodle bar!

Still a brilliant little festie though.

Depends what time of day it is. If it's before midday it's more likely to be ''Urrgghhh, nnnngghhh, mmmmrrgggdddd, uuurrrghhh i'ts too hot in this fucking box of doom...uuurrrghh, mmmmnnnggg'

Plus grumble, grumble, I hate camping, sssh! don't expect me to interact with you, grumble, grumble, grumble. Is it time for breakfast/lunch yet? Grumble, grumble, oh! the humanity! grumble. Oh, I could have a warm gin and tonic, couldn't I? Not too early, is it?

:D

I can see I'm going to have to hatch a cunning plan to get myself inveigled (sp?) into a van or summat next year. I can't face the prospect of hell that is tents again.

Failing someone sorting me out with some campervan action, I'll settle for a helicopter to and from the site each day to the nearest B&B :D

Really enjoyed last year, although I was only there for a day. Great vibe to the fest. Hope to be back this year

The one latter.

The barn one was all repetitive beats, Endorse it was VERY thin on the repetitive beats from. Dreadzone played and they were pretty good but other than that the only doof doof music was dubstep from a noodle bar!

Eat Static, SubGiant, Zion Train, DJ's in the bar.........:)

Deffo my favourite festival, despite the fact that it doesn't really have much of my favourite music (repetitive beats). Having said that - Eat Static really were phenomenal, I was overjoyed to hear the thumping coming from that tent and basically RAN there to get in.

Back
Top Bottom