Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it 2010

I can see I'm going to have to hatch a cunning plan to get myself inveigled (sp?) into a van or summat next year. I can't face the prospect of hell that is tents again.

Failing someone sorting me out with some campervan action, I'll settle for a helicopter to and from the site each day to the nearest B&B :D

If you can sort out a caravan, we'll tow it there for you! :)

Here's a little teeny weeny one on Ebay for 100 quid! Same price as a tent! :D

oh yes! I didn't see that!

"if you have txt him a question

and he as not replied

this is because his ex wife

is giving him grief and he is deleting any unknown

numbers

many thanks graham":D

We should buy that pootle. I bet I could tow it with my car. If I towed a caravan could I park in the van field? I am not doing that fucking tent thing again either. :D

We should buy that pootle. I bet I could tow it with my car. If I towed a caravan could I park in the van field? I am not doing that fucking tent thing again either. :D

Yes, DO IT! :)

Yes you can park in the van field if you have a caravan - you just need to buy a campervan ticket to stick on your car windscreen, it's about £40 I think.

Where are you going to store it? You should let me buy it and then borrow it for Endlorse It :D

What was wrong with it? Fucking palace that tent! :mad:

Where are you going to store it? You should let me buy it and then borrow it for Endlorse It :D

It was a lovely tent. It wasn't the tent that was the problem. It was the carting all the crap back and forth that wasn't good.

Good point about where to put it. Okay then, you buy it and keep it at yours and I'll come and get it for endorseit. FFS don't keep chickens in it though :mad:

TrashPoots Palace FTW :cool:

Oh noez! That sounds like the worst plan ever! ;)

Non-tent accomodation sorted, relatively fuss free?

I bet bidding on that will shoot up on the last day. He's got a notice on it but I can't see what he's written on it. I was wondering if he'd end it early for the amount on the notice :hmm:

Mind you, it doesn't say anything about it being dry.

For £100 you could buy it & then just leave it behind after- apparently that's the done thing these days.

Only if you're young, funky and cool and know how to have fun which I'm not/I don't.

Apparently.

Can I come if I'm not young and funky? If I have an 11 year old with me? If I don't have a car?
Answers on a postcard :D

Really tempted. Might combine it with a trip to Monkey World/ Longthorne camp site.
I'm really looking forward to the Summer. :cool:

Ok William I'm just guessing here but could it be a festival for a load of old AHEM.... punks or something?:)

Just a thought.

You never know ;) :D

More 'advanced' punx and boozers and crusties and general festival types and ex Travellers and all that yes, as well as a big gang of Urban hedonists :eek:

(Warning : a few overlaps may apply :p :cool: )

right this is on the calendar in permanent marker with some !!! just to make the point. Very excited as always, how many sleeps?? Also this year we will have a car and will only have to go about 40 mins down the road whooop!!!! Though i am going to demand a better tent and mattress this year. Really looking forward to spending lots of time with all my fav peoples YAAAAAAAAAAAY

Back
Top Bottom