Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oh no, no Endorse-It festival for 2012

In order to continue, serious changes would have needed to be made and we would have needed to commit to the event full time

Sad, reading between the lines it sounds like council licensing on their backs :(

Sounds like a pretty sensible decision, there have been enough festivals go pop leaving people out of pocket. A decent enough festival but for me the lack of outdoor main stage, overly officious security and a pretty uninspiring location meant I only went the once.

Shame to see it go because it was a great little festival and I had some great times there, but it really had run its course. The last two really felt like it was just going through the motions a bit with more or less the same acts.

Bit congrats are due to all involved though. It must have been a fearsome task to put on the festival and they did a fantastic job every year.

Sad news as I had some amazing times and met some wonderful people at EIID. But Boomtown blew everything out of the water this year and if the 2 had clashed in 2013 there would have only been one winner for my ticket money.

Very sorry to hear this news the other day, I had some excellent times there over the years. In fact I went to all of them bar the very first. Generally highly postive memories.

Back
Top Bottom