Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Election good news results only

Could you imagine him teaching your kids with his attitude

Schools do background checks on job candidates. Even a right-wing arsehole headteacher would probably balk at the bad press he'd get from hiring someone with that much toxic shit on public record.

No Tories in Cornwall! And, checking up on my native heath, no fucking Tories in Stourbridge, Halesowen or Dudley either. In my adopted country, North Herefordshire went green and South Herefordshire Tory Jesse Norman beat Labour by 1300 votes; since we moved there in 1994 Labour always trailed in third behind either Tory or LibDem, until 2015 when they came third behind fucking UKIP. Labour were a distant second the next two times out.

A friend and now former colleague winning Brigden's former Tory constituency for Labour, whilst he lost his deposit, polling fewer votes than Rod Liddle for the weird SDP.

The Lib dems took our seat from the scum after over 100 years of them being in (Dorking area), I did try and tell our mp that this going to happen, didnt listen and didnt stand, the coward.

His replacement lost by over 5000 seats and as much as I dont like the lib dems, it was the only option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom