Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Elden ring

I wish I had the time and the skillz to get into this. (Would also need to drop in price.)
I'm crap at games and I am slowly getting though it. Always scared of running into a wall at some point though but not happened yet.

But yes it is taking a lot of time.

As for price well I don't know your situation but think it might save me money long term as the amount of time it eats up means I will not buy as many other games.

I'm crap at games and I am slowly getting though it. Always scared of running into a wall at some point though but not happened yet.

But yes it is taking a lot of time.

As for price well I don't know your situation but think it might save me money long term as the amount of time it eats up means I will not buy as many other games.

I have both Souls 2 and Bloodbourne for the PS and can't have seen more than 0.01% of either.

I don't have a lot of time for playing games, especially as summer approaches.

Im a landscape/exploring/storyline gamer, combat I'm less fussed about training up for. Had a souls game before, cant remember which, didnt get through the first level, didn't pull me in, had no desire to pursue it. This one looks like I'll be interested to look at, but probably has not enough concessions to what I enjoy in a game to keep me at it.

More complicated than it used to be.

Attachments

• 20220319_181616.jpg
    20220319_181616.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20220319_182642.jpg
    20220319_182642.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20220319_183119.jpg
    20220319_183119.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 3
Played an hour and a half.
Love it. Only did stuff I already recognised from previews and looking at network test stuff.

One problem I have is being crap at gaming.
Hitting wrong buttons and being crap and tense during even basic combat.

Am enjoying the stealth aspect.

I started off as wretch as I wasn't sure what to spec into.

Or waste money on stuff like leaving the house. Or personal grooming products. Or food. ;)

TBF the worst for that is still football manager. Get into that and you'll save a fortune.

Or waste money on stuff like leaving the house. Or personal grooming products. Or food. ;)

TBF the worst for that is still football manager. Get into that and you'll save a fortune.
Too realistic for me these days. You need to know about actual football to play them now.

Me and my posse killed Radahn. And then i was searching for the next bit and i noticed something and i was like "i cant believe i havent noticed that really big weird thing in all the other times ive been here" and obviously that was because it had just appeared and was the thing id been searching for. Dickhead. :facepalm:

212 odd hours in (give or take a few where I may have left it on, but not many)

I haven't posted because I've been playing :D

I'm still finding massive new areas, forgetting and remembering about bosses I met weeks ago, running away in those days . going back and completely destroying them with my new found Red lightning spell and towers of flame ( after investing few points into faith). It really is a masterpiece and has taken the crown from Dark Souls. I think I'm getting near the end game, then looking at the map and thinking , I wonder if.... and there usually is an if (and a death or 9).

Last edited:
212 odd hours in (give or take a few where I mat have left it on, but not many)

I haven't posted because I've been playing :D

I'm still finding massive new areas, forgetting and remembering about bosses I met weeks ago, running away in those days . going back and completely destroying them with my new found Red lightning spell and towers of flame ( after investing few points into faith). It really is a masterpiece and has take the crown from Dark Souls. I think I'm getting near the end game, then looking at the map and thinking , I wonder if.... and there usually is an if (and a death or 9).
Yeah. I'm "only" on about 90 hours and the capital city on its own is basically a whole new game. Found the coded sword, which is faith only and looks really cool, and then the erdtree bow, which again scales on faith. Just the amount of stuff in this is amazing.

I don't know if this can take the place of Dark Souls, that game was so new to me when it came out and it was so unique and affecting that another version of it can never have the same effect but this is objectively a better and more complete game. It's definitely the best open world game I've ever played, like by a fucking country mile. In a "nothing else is even in the same postcode" kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom