Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

eBay etiquette question (aka am I being weird)

This morning I was hungover sitting nursing a pot of tea when there was this huge, bailiff style knock at my door. I went outside to find I'd had the most enormous box delivered. Puzzled as I thought I've definitely not ordered anything huge so that box is overkill clearly. Anyway I tear it open to find that one of the plastic plant pots I ordered is waaaaay bigger than I expected :D:eek: this tipped my hangxiety over the edge into hilarity thankfully.

Just look at this thing! I guess I need to save up for a fucking tree to plant in it now :facepalm:View attachment 259386

Someone had a big plastic plant pot posted to work the other day, we were really impressed that it arrived with no packaging whatsoever, delivery label sellotaped to it, and even made a handy container for the rest of the day's post.

(Although, tbf this one was clearly intended for outdoor use, and didn't need to arrive in pristine condition)

Just look at this thing! I guess I need to save up for a fucking tree to plant in it now :facepalm:View attachment 259386

It would make an excellent deep baby bath - I'm sure I remember them being fashionable at one point? - water stays warmer, baby gets to kick its legs, and no danger of leaving it unattended, as you're just sort of dipping it in & swishing it around.

Disclaimer: no idea if they're currently recommended.

Back
Top Bottom