Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

Dunno - Pre politics, Trump had a liking for "winning over" hardened opponents to his side/way of doing things and he took full opportunity to capitalise on how his former adversaries were now amongst his "best people" managing/advising his projects. There were at least three of the turncoats trotted out over Menie, one holding a very senior position (now held by Eric Trump) after the development started. Maybe he takes it as an opportunity to present a "magnanimous"/conciliatory image to try and wobble his opposition?

Much as I hate to say it, this is one of the things he does seem to do/handle quite well. :(

Arggghhg the cheeseburger swolĺowing peice of soft watery dogshit . Bring back knife throat slitting jack russels that are better at killing scum.

Biden plays a blinder. Lets see how Trump tries to argue against this idea... :D

Pretty easily, I'd have thought. "I've been shot and I'm not such a weakling as to change my views on gun rights because of it."

I'm wondering if, and I'm probably sadly mistaken, Vance as VP might backfire in the sense that last time round 'moderate' Republicans could say to themselves 'Oh, well he has Pence to moderate him and he's a steady pair of hands' (although obs we know Pence was just a nice, polite Christo-fascist) but with Vance at his side that might turn off the waverers. Of course the red caps will love him, but as I keep saying, they are not the majority of the voter base.

Arggghhg the cheeseburger swolĺowing peice of soft watery dogshit . Bring back knife throat slitting jack russels that are better at killing scum.
Theres talk of political forums shutting on avf soon, i unfortunately typed shame trumps head didnt get blown off other night which isnt allowed. Am sure people have typed for putins death but trumpy seems special.
If people wanna try and shoot him he will say bring it on. I hope. The fat mysygonist cunt.

This isn't very subtle. Are you trying to get urban shut down?

:confused:

There's plenty of long term urbs that have expressed similiar views.
It just seems a bit concentrated, a bit full on.

Am worried that far right threats and violent rhetoric on the internet is often played down, whereas left wing sites could be targeted... whether it's hyperbole or humour being displayed.

It just seems a bit concentrated, a bit full on.

Am worried that far right threats and violent rhetoric on the internet is often played down, whereas left wing sites could be targeted... whether it's hyperbole or humour being displayed.

I think you are worrying too much, mate.

We've had lots of newbies sign-up recently, it seems because of something happening over on the AV forums, I think we should give them some time to bed in.

I've seen too many aggressive replies to them, because of the general paranoia around here surrounding newbies being banned returnees, I personally welcome these newbies.

I think you are worrying too much, mate.

We've had lots of newbies sign-up recently, it seems because of something happening over on the AV forums, I think we should give them some time to bed in.

I've seen too many aggressive replies to them, because of the general paranoia around here surrounding newbies being banned returnees, I personally welcome these newbies.

I admire your optimism and warm hearted welcome.

Back
Top Bottom