Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

I did read that but isn't he a trump arselicker now? Still i guess that might make some of trumps followers suspicious of him but i can't see them voting biden as a result.
so was pence, then he "turned on" trump and is now despised by the R/W;

the maga's will not vote for biden to be sure, but they may either boycott or vote RFK as a protest; i heard a r/w commentator say exactly that today

Given Trump just tears up laws whenever it suits him he could just change it. Maybe Sergey Lavrov could get a transfer to become vice president.

1. He wouldn't be able to tear up laws before being elected President.

2. As President he couldn't make constitutional changes such as changing the qualifications for being the VP.

3. When he was previously President, he showed no ability to tear up laws, because of his own vacillating incompetence.

FYI They don’t anymore… Trump can do no wrong the rest is just noise. The idea these Trumpers would suddenly vote for Biden because they don’t like his running mate is ludicrous unfortunately.
They don't need to vote for Biden just not vote for Trump.

FYI They don’t anymore… Trump can do no wrong the rest is just noise. The idea these Trumpers would suddenly vote for Biden because they don’t like his running mate is ludicrous unfortunately.
some magas will boycott the election or vote RFK as a protest; they hate vance

Donald J. Trump: 2,387
Votes cast 'pursuant to the rules and procedures of the convention': 41
Votes not cast: 1

I don't think the Russian military is going to be in a position to be invading any Nato countries anytime soon.
The major ones, yeah but the baltics though..? Whilst Russia turning its attention to former WP countries in NATO is not likley, it's also not something to get complacent about either.

Robert Evans of Behind the Bastards fame points out that Trump has dropped the pledge of a nationwide abortion ban from the party manifesto and distanced himself from Project 2025. Not that that makes him any less terrifying but could be a motivation for republicans wanting him gone
I think the Publican relationship with Trump is Cant live with him, Cant live without him.

No matter what they said in the past, I don't think there can be many straight Republican white men that Trump's base would consider unacceptable if they spent long enough praising Trump, even Mitt Romney would probably be deemed rehabilitated

That's shit, because you won't come back and answer. And it's all over the boards. Molly Jung -fast said and I can quote a tweet.

Trump and his supporters are strongly anti-China. Makes the support for Putin all the more odd, but logic isn't their strong point.
I think the logic for this (among those who think it through anyway) is that Russia should be a US ally, and by allying with Russia they peel them away from China. Kind of the reverse of how Nixon Allied with China against USSR.

I think the logic for this (among those who think it through anyway) is that Russia should be a US ally, and by allying with Russia they peel them away from China. Kind of the reverse of how Nixon Allied with China against USSR.
Imagine it would only take a bit of Orwellian speak, and the Trumpian massive would be on China's "side".

For the most obvious example, just check how easily forgotten, as we've seen in the past few days, is the years of violence and violent rhetoric courtesy of the MAGA faithful. Now it's all the fault of the Dems. It's always been the fault of the Dems.

I don't think the Russian military is going to be in a position to be invading any Nato countries anytime soon.
Why invade when you can draw into your circle of influence by other means - see Orban & Le Pen? It is forgotten that this, (absorption and neutralisation through corruption blackmail and meddling) was the original pre 2014 plan with Ukraine, it is just that the corrupt oligarch of Kremlin choice wanted to hedge his bets and fucked up.

Ukraine also shows how the softly-softly approach to empire can also go dangerously wrong.

Putin and his circle have the aim of ending any opposition to an eternal Russian Empire, which they see as a historic and holy task. It is inspired by Ilyin, and influenced by Dugin and others. As such Putin sees his empire as akin to manly, virile Rome - set to dominate and destroy effete, “Greek” Europe.

As this is a “holy” mission against “degenerates, homosexuals and satanists” (who are simultaneously both “cosmopolitan” liberals and Nazis somehow) anything is justified to debilitate, disrupt and ultimately destroy the enemy. The fact that this also serves the material interests of the mafiosis that make up the Russian regime is an added bonus.

Seen from this perspective of “eternity” rather than “progress”, Putin is not in a rush.

Back
Top Bottom