Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

all the levels used in setting safe standards for drinking water are derived from animal testing. Unless your mate is drinking out of puddles and avoiding any drinks sold at retail then they aren’t vegan by their own definition. Might be worth pointing this out next time you see them sinking a pint.

May as well just get straight to the logical conclusion and skip the arsing about.

I think being an animal rights activist with passionate views on vivisection is one of the only decent reasons for refusing the vaccine - I don't think that falls under conspiracism unless they are using such arguments as part of their explanation. And saying 'what about drinking water' or whatever is missing the point - every animal rights activist has to compromise with our society in some way, they all just draw the line in different places. It's the same sort of argument that says if you're against capitalism you shouldn't be buying consumer goods or whatever.

I think being an animal rights activist with passionate views on vivisection is one of the only decent reasons for refusing the vaccine - I don't think that falls under conspiracism unless they are using such arguments as part of their explanation. And saying 'what about drinking water' or whatever is missing the point - every animal rights activist has to compromise with our society in some way, they all just draw the line in different places. It's the same sort of argument that says if you're against capitalism you shouldn't be buying consumer goods or whatever.
Fair point, although getting someone to move the drawn line to vaccines would be a result for public health.

He didn't have to post a nutty anti-vaccine video by some crackpot claiming to be a doctor though. A video that claimed the NHS were lying.

He didn't have to post a nutty anti-vaccine video by some crackpot claiming to be a doctor though. A video that claimed the NHS were lying.
Well yeah - though Vernon Coleman is (or was, probably retired by now) a doctor - he just to be a regular in the media decades ago, has always been a crank (eg thought AIDS was a hoax). He's always been anti vivisection, which is why some animal rights activists quote him without noticing what a loon he is on other issues.

Synthetic chicken has only just been approved for sale i nSingapore in December and nowhere else so far so quite a way to go yet.
Well yeah - though Vernon Coleman is (or was, probably retired by now) a doctor - he just to be a regular in the media decades ago, has always been a crank (eg thought AIDS was a hoax). He's always been anti vivisection, which is why some animal rights activists quote him without noticing what a loon he is on other issues.
Does he still think that AIDS is a hoax or has he changed his tune?

This Facebook post is no longer available...
76 comments, 90% supporting a mens football team that meets up regularly to train. many of those comments outright covid denial or at least "it's just the flu" arguments. normal parenting local group.

ah well, i guess it doesn't really matter as long as things are pointing in the right direction. i just find it frustrating after having months of following the rules to the t to protect my parents/co workers etc.

Last edited:
infact there is just one comment saying the team shouldn't be playing. different universes. i feel bad if i meet a mate to go for a walk and sit on a damn bench!

If anyone's forgotten how utterly insane Vernon "Dr"** Coleman is (as I had ... ), here's this Wiki reminder ..... :hmm:

**Now not allowed to be a GP any more, according to the Wiki profile above :hmm:

If anyone's forgotten how utterly insane Vernon "Dr"** Coleman is (as I had ... ), here's this Wiki reminder ..... :hmm:

**Now not allowed to be a GP any more, according to the Wiki profile above :hmm:
Fucking hell - he's an AIDS denier.

It still grinds my gears that this animal rights guy on facebook accused me of being the one that fell for 'pseudo-science'. The fucking cheek. These people just have no self-awareness.

The shitehawks that are the subject of this thread seem to be a universal problem, being more or less visible all around the globe.

I've just had an unpleasant encounter with one on another website, the turd posted a load of absolute tosh and misleading drivel in a discussion of some results from the UCL social study.

Luckily, I was able to block the crap.
If they carry on being an arse, I'll have the site moderator dump them out on their ear.

I'm also not sure what they are so worried about as everyone with the bill gates vax will soon enough get a BSOD and they cn just keep live their crystal illuminated lives happily ever after, maybe having to walk around our decaying bodies.

far from it, I believe there is a very active anti vaccine movement over there

The situation in Oz is certainly one to watch out for. The have an active and visible anti-vax movement combined with a population that has been shielded from the death and suffering that a lot of countries have endured.

If the vaccination strategy doesn't go to plan I fear there is a fair chance we could see some serious covid outbreaks over there as the world opens up. Oz can't close its borders forever and its population will have had little to no exposure to the virus.

All this is probably why we saw pictures of PM Scott Morrison being vaccinated in an attempt to kick start the program. There is no chance that could have happened in the UK, Johnson would have been rightfully destroyed for jumping the queue. It just gives a little insight into the potential problems that lay ahead.

Back
Top Bottom