Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

So, instead of just regurgitating some piece of idiot propaganda, why not give a moment's thought as to why eatch particular mode of protection is appropriate to what it's protecting against? And you might also want to ponder or whether expecting an entire population to wear, say, radiological protection is going to have the desired effect, given how hard it seems to get that scrap of fabric you're busily facepalming at onto people's faces.

TBF, I think he's facepalming at the stupidity of the meme.

A job which is made a lot more difficult when it's being undermined by stupid cunts producing idiocies like this, and even stupider cunts reposting them.

Don't drag me into this. ;)

What even is my life I’m gonna defend Marty. He was not posting that picture approvingly, appears to have some residual sanity despite where he hangs out online.

Agreed.

There's been plenty of reasons to pull him up, and in view of his posting history it's easy to jump to conclusions, but on this occasion it's unjustified.

Ever tried wearing any of those for a full shift ?
The painting one is loads more comfortable than a loose "medical" face covering.

Interesting - but no, just the medical ones at work and cloth ones on my days off.

The medical ones are good for my work as they are easy to slip under the chin once I’m back in the van and don’t strain my ears.

It's not 'the deadliest virus in history' but I don't think anyone was claiming that it was.
How do they calculate that anyway? The most contagious vs the highest mortality rare vs the most deaths? could be TB, could be HIV, could be Marberg. Not COVID-19 anyways

Back
Top Bottom