Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

There are only two films and they both have about 100 Oompa Loompas.

Not that it's connected to those movies or the books at all. No, it's just coincidence...

View attachment 413805
There are three films.
Wonka has one Oompa Loompa
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory has one Oompa Loompa with multiple clones
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory has many Oompa Loompa

there was nothing but this obviously terrible AI generated art.

and yet some people still bought tickets. I do wonder what they were expecting to find when they turned up.
Seems Billy Coull, the director of that scam, also self-published a load of chatgpt generated novels on Amazon fairly recently, and removed them when this scam came to light.

There are three films.
Wonka has one Oompa Loompa
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory has one Oompa Loompa with multiple clones
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory has many Oompa Loompa

Wonka isn't an adaptation of the books, which is what I thought you were saying. The loads of clones still means lots of Oompa Loompas. Otherwise identical twins only count as one person.

Seems Billy Coull, the director of that scam, also self-published a load of chatgpt generated novels on Amazon fairly recently, and removed them when this scam came to light.
They look astonishing. I've got to give this to someone:
"The Biohazard Protocol" is an epic tale of responsibility, compassion, and the quest for knowledge that transcends the boundaries of Earth. It takes readers on a thrilling journey of exploration, unveiling the transformative power of collaboration, responsible science, and the enduring legacy of unity across the stars."

Wonka isn't an adaptation of the books, which is what I thought you were saying. The loads of clones still means lots of Oompa Loompas. Otherwise identical twins only count as one person.
Of course it’s a rip off of the recent film though. So cheeky. They probably shouldn’t get away with it.

"The Biohazard Protocol" is an epic tale of responsibility, compassion, and the quest for knowledge that transcends the boundaries of Earth. It takes readers on a thrilling journey of exploration, unveiling the transformative power of collaboration, responsible science, and the enduring legacy of unity across the stars."
Do we really need another one of those?

They look astonishing. I've got to give this to someone:
He seems very fond of his AI generated life. I wonder if ChatGPT will represent him in court one day soon.

I keep coming across these AI Spiv types in various canal boating Facebook groups, lazy gits who try anything and everything to make money without doing any work.
Lots of shitty books and diaries for sale on Amazon.
There was the canal artwork shop on Etsy at £90 a print. All midjourney generated images, more amusing because the machine learning hadn’t quite got the hang of narrowboats, so they looked like half submerged single decker buses but ‘ooh how amazing’ everyone piped up, to me it all looked so derivative and fake.
The worst one of all was a fella (who keeps posting up his shitty chat gpt written news and opinion articles), he fed all the canal boat engine manuals into chat gpt and created a website, where, if you use it to fix your boat, you’ll most definitely fuck up your engine.
He also made a canal boat bits shop website with an ai designed logo and the entire shop was scraped from Amazon with a bit of his own profit slapped on.
If this is the start of the exciting future of ai, God help all of us.

The Willy wonka immersive experience has kept repeating on me today since reading this thread. A mixture of feelings of hilarity, despair and, strangely, worry. That umpa lumpa serving sweets is like some ghostly Late Stage Capitalism archetype 🤣

I'm guessing that second pic is the 'Twilight Tunnel™'? (NB the ™ is as on the website; yeah, better lockdown that trademark, don't want any chancers knocking together a cheap rip-off...).

"In the 'Twilight Tunnel,' , get ready for an exhilarating and immersive adventure. Journey through a dimly lit passage adorned with captivating projections, enigmatic sounds, and surprising turns that will immerse you in suspense and excitement. It's a heart-pounding experienceyou've never experienced before!

twilighttunnel.png

GHYT2B3WIAEAVwj

You can see why people would be disappointed; it's distinctly lacking in <checks copy> ungirevel, emprety and dodjection.

Obviously can't tell from the image, so can only assume that the vivue and enigemic sounds were also not up to expectations.

I'm guessing that second pic is the 'Twilight Tunnel™'? (NB the ™ is as on the website; yeah, better lockdown that trademark, don't want any chancers knocking together a cheap rip-off...).

twilighttunnel.png

You can see why people would be disappointed; it's distinctly lacking in <checks copy> ungirevel, emprety and dodjection.

Obviously can't tell from the image, so can only assume that the vivue and enigemic sounds were also not up to expectations.
Or indeed up to UKXPECTED TWITS

Back
Top Bottom