Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

Mayor of Tiverton Councillor Wally Burke apologised to those who did not hear the countdown or see the lights being turned on.
He said: “I did apologise to some, but it was not our fault that we had to have the microphones down in Phoenix Lane, so those who didn’t hear it, I am very sorry, as they should have seen that that’s where the gathering was.”

:D:D:D:D:D

Watched a vlogger (adventure me) get turned away from Hyde Park Winter Wonderland for having a camera and then looked at some of the reviews for this years effort. Mostly one star, it’s turned to slush, this year. Some of the prices tho - £1.3k to book a picnic bench for 10 in the Bavarian tent at peak time? £900 for the same thing but near the back? WTF?
Even the workers are pissed off!

IMG_4191.jpeg

I agree actually. One of the schools I work with does regular reward trips for its students, and the kids themselves have chosen this for their end of year trip. These kids are incredibly vulnerable, high levels of deprivation in their community etc, and have asked to go here because they never have and likely never would otherwise (certainly not at those prices). It makes me sick to think of them having as disappointing an experience as those reviewers describe :( They deserve better.

Back
Top Bottom