Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

I see the original "Lapland" UK is getting a hammering from consumers this year - Looks like price/popularity have shot through the roof and the craks are beginning to show.

Sorry for the pointless bump but this is still making laugh so much. Lest we forget.

We will never forget. When I'm sitting in god's waiting room and the local infants school bring their annual tin of alphabetti-spaghetti for harvest festival they will gather around the by now 158 year old longdog and clamour for his recollections of the 21st century.

"Tell us about the time you won your fifth Victoria Cross during the Third World War!" They'll cry.

"Fuck off!" I'll say "has anybody seen my fag lighter?"

"Tell us about the time you saved the environment by inventing a machine that turned atmospheric CO2 in to Polo Mints" They'll beg.

"Go away you little brats" I'll say "Where the fuck is that bottle of gin? Or did I finish it?"

"Tell us about the time you devised a vaccine which cured cancer, reversed autism, increased intelligence by a factor of five and gave politicians eternal life and excruciatingly painful and untreatable piles!"

"Are you shower of bastards still here?" I'll grumble "Piss off or I'll shove my walking stick up your nose!"

"Then please Uncle Doggy, please tell us about Lapland New Forest!" They'll plead, their eyes becoming moist with disappointed tears.

"Are you all sitting comfortably?"

:)

How crap does a Christmas event have to be before the police can be called? I am thinking this year of any Pantomime that has that cunt Jim Davidson involved, any shop that gets decorations up in November, shops that force their staff to listen to looped Christmas songs for over a month. Kill them all. :)

The "bustling" Christmas market consisted of about four stalls, one woman told the BBC, and she had to pay further money to gain entry to it.

4.jpg

Anyone seen any adverts for a 2013 Christmas theme park yet?

Pimlico plumbers were putting out their decorations this morning. tbf their offering on a roof near Waterloo is far superior to Lapland new Forest's. But really, it's still SEPTEMBER :mad:

Pimlico plumbers were putting out their decorations this morning. tbf their offering on a roof near Waterloo is far superior to Lapland new Forest's. But really, it's still SEPTEMBER :mad:

Even my local butcher is getting the decorations-up - I went for a pound of mince and a Dingwall Pudding today to be greeted by flying Santas and golden beasties!

Back
Top Bottom