Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

No they haven't, sorry to spoil things for you, but Santa isn't real.

Are you saying that for the past 13 years I've been sat up all night on Xmas eve, glass of milk and carrot to hand, only to explain in the morning to a heart-broken girl that she must have done some bad shit in the past year, when in fact he was not real all along?

What a wanker. If he were real I'd fucking do him for that, the fat, ho-ho-cunt :mad:

Are you saying that for the past 13 years I've been sat up all night on Xmas eve, glass of milk and carrot to hand, only to explain in the morning to a heart-broken girl that she must have done some bad shit in the past year, when in fact he was not real all along?

What a wanker. If he were real I'd fucking do him for that, the fat, ho-ho-cunt :mad:
You should have put out a glass of sherry, not milk you tight bastard.

If no stories have surfaced by 2 December, we should step in and create an U75 Christmas Wonderland experience.
With a baked potato stall. And a breakfast stall. And a roundtable discussion regarding use of toilets. And a First Aid tent run by Stanley Edwards, and exhibitions of christmassy daredevilry by dessiato, and venison burgers, some of them made of tofu or TVP. And a chip shop staffed by elves.

With a baked potato stall. And a breakfast stall. And a roundtable discussion regarding use of toilets. And a First Aid tent run by Stanley Edwards, and exhibitions of christmassy daredevilry by dessiato, and venison burgers, some of them made of tofu or TVP. And a chip shop staffed by elves.
Ohhh I like where you're going with this. We could also have a cycling safety workshop run by Spymaster , and Christmas turkey cooking demonstrations by PaoloSanchez

Orang Utan patrolling the gents, ensuring everyone is seated when taking a piss, and Bungle73 would be running around moaning about the late delivery of Christmas presents, weeks in advance of the day - until he's thrown out due to having an invalid ticket, despite his protests that the Jesus cross on it clearly makes it valid. :thumbs:

Baked apples are nice. :D Would it be a good light show if we microwaved some Apple products? A friend once microwaved a couple of CDs and he said that was quite good.

:D

But, when I mentioned 'Apple products', I meant cider. :)

No, seriously, I did. :mad:

OK, I didn't. :oops:

5t3IIa makes a good point. We should extend the hand of friendship to piss poor local Christmas / German markets as well as temporary theme parks. It seems most towns now fancy having some sort of Christmas market which normally extends to some ex-con selling hot dogs and baked potatoes and the local Roundtable doing a tombola. This could be a rich vein to tap.

5t3IIa makes a good point. We should extend the hand of friendship to piss poor local Christmas / German markets as well as temporary theme parks. It seems most towns now fancy having some sort of Christmas market which normally extends to some ex-con selling hot dogs and baked potatoes and the local Roundtable doing a tombola. This could be a rich vein to tap.
Thank you for your support. When those teepees started going up they looked like an accident.

5t3IIa We should extend the hand of friendship to piss poor local Christmas / German markets as well as temporary theme parks.

Unquestionably! - Aberdeen's Municipal "Christmas Market" is shaping-up nicely.

xmasvillage1-559x372.jpg

At least its being useful in screening the building site of a delayed, largely un-let commercial development on one of the most sensitive sites of the city and provides more gainful employment to one of the city's most cuntish employers who have somehow got the contract for every bit of the market that needs a drinks licence - like they usually do for any event.

And it has one of the most outstanding approaches of any christmas market I've ever seen.

59afa665d5fab-525x372.jpg

That's right - behind the Mannie and past Starbucks, keeping behind the Herras fence that has reduced an already narrow pavement to next to nothing.

Still, the local cooncilors like it because it won't cause the traffic chaos like last year.

5a0ae9548b3bb-848x564.jpg

Because the ongoing construction work on their failing commercial development has already royally fucked the traffic at that end of town for the last couple of years anyway.

Unlike last year, when they decided to site it on the city's second biggest public transport interchange that wasn't Union St and expected the place to carry-on like normal!

EE_img3533411.jpg

Still, you knew far the Neds were - a'day. every day! :D

Last edited:
And at the other side of town, we have out other christmas "market" - well, outdoor bar - I think it opened last Friday.

20161112_152510.jpg

Replete with big brosy bouncers dispensing full-on good cheer (£3 deposit on every plastic beer glass) to anyone with the temerity to look like they might be enjoying themselves a little too much and belting-out such wonderful festive favourites as the trance remix of the Game of Thrones theme!

Centre security moved-on some kids who started dancing to that, outside the bar perimeter!

At least its proximity to the station/bus station/harbour means that guys off the rigs have another opportunity to down one before making their their way home on change days - no doubt bringing even more festive joy to their fellow passengers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom