Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

:mad: its like nobody has ever been to wellingborough. Believe me, this is shangri-la compared to that
I have been to Wellingborough. It's a shithole. My dad lived in a rented house in Kettering for a bit and I spent my 21st birthday there. It had purple carpets and plastic on all the sofas and dining chairs, and we had a chippy tea and a cheap bottle of wine from Morrisons. It's scarred me

It's heartening to see that Easter has joined in :)

“Was not impressed when the staff took Easter eggs out of the bags my children had collected and told them they had too much even after they only filled their bags as told at the start,” one mum wrote.

“They were also told that Easter bunny will get angry if they don’t put some back, which is not creating the magic of Easter.

Another said: “They took eggs off children making them cry when they only had a few eggs, Easter bunny went up to my son and took Easter eggs off of him, I was so shocked and my son wasn’t very happy afterwards. Upsetting.”

Magic of Easter?

Something must have gone wrong in my childhood, I don't remember much 'magic' at Easter, a few eggs sure, but noting like Christmas.

you should all look up 'fyre festival' for a game-raising new take on this shit. incredible scenes.
The head of the Company is taking full responsibility for everything but none of it is his fault - reading the social media release he made 24 hours after. They are looking forward to redeeming their name and making it up to those left 'disapointed' in 2018!

Looks like Brighton Cheesiest is in as an early contender for this year!

Food festival organisers grilled after guests left feeling cheesed off

"We got there and there were only two stalls actually selling a selection of cheese."

“It was the worst rip off in Brighton I have ever seen."

“It just seems bizarre that CheeseFest wouldn’t include more cheesemongers.”

A CheeseFest spokesman said: “The weekend has been a great success and people have enjoyed some amazing cheeses.

Back
Top Bottom