Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

The lesson every parent should have learnt from all these stories is never buy tickets in advance, even if (especially if) the event is being marketed as likely to be sold out and advance ticket purchases being essential, and wait for the first reviews from visitors.

Also, I've never had much time for drones, but I guess one could come handy to do some surveillance on the event in question. Though admittedly a drone would have still been unable to capture the full glory of the 'bustling Christmas market' and nativity scene at the now legendary Lapland New Forest.

The lesson every parent should have learnt from all these stories is never buy tickets in advance, even if (especially if) the event is being marketed as likely to be sold out and advance ticket purchases being essential, and wait for the first reviews from visitors.

Also, I've never had much time for drones, but I guess one could come handy to do some surveillance on the event in question. Though admittedly a drone would have still been unable to capture the full glory of the 'bustling Christmas market' and nativity scene at the now legendary Lapland New Forest.
:D

I saw in a local rag there's a "winter wonderland" planned for Canvey Island in a couple of weeks time.:thumbs:
Well spotted, Brother Bi0boy. I have alerted UrbanCanvey and they will be sending a crack team to investigate BEFORE the kiddies are in tears. :thumbs:

Winter wonderlands should be illegal without proper snow making equipment. :D

snow-maker-1.jpg

Haha, I read about the shit xmas theme park in this mornings Metro. It reminded me of this thread.

We need more pictures of smoking elves :)

Back
Top Bottom