Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Oh those are so pretty!
They're gorgeous, aren't they? I got them for our son's wedding in September.

I have dreadful difficulty when buying shoes as I have really awkward trotters with multiple issues, such as high insteps, wide fitting and them being two different sizes.

These are soooo comfy!

Still can't find a good, simple t-shirt dress, taking a chance on this playsuit from Boden on sale instead. Bought a 10 as it's elastic waist and some reviews suggested top leaned to the large side, so sounded like a 12 would might be too lose on top. Also just may or may not work as a shape, but they did have it in petite so should be a good length.

24wsum_d0991_bgr_m01.jpg

Went a bit mad ...bought some boots on sale in the Grenson online shop. They've arrived and are unbelievably comfortable..and add two inches to my height. 😃
They'll be great with dungarees, jeans dresses... a lot of outfits..
They are going to be my birthday pressie to myself 😀

anya_212908_side_print__12905.1689076422.jpganya_212908_threequarter_print__90459.1689076422.jpganya_212908_14__09436.1689076422.jpg

I was excited about these LeBonShoppe socks but they were a bit of a let down. They are 80% cotton, but the cotton is mercerised and 18% is polyester - idk which one is causing the problem but the socks feel pretty sweaty and the label says that they should be washed in cold water. They have a plasticky feel to them and are quite thin. Not quite what I expected, even if they do look good.

IMG_9057.jpeg

I was excited about these LeBonShoppe socks but they were a bit of a let down. They are 80% cotton, but the cotton is mercerised and 18% is polyester - idk which one is causing the problem but the socks feel pretty sweaty and the label says that they should be washed in cold water. They have a plasticky feel to them and are quite thin. Not quite what I expected, even if they do look good.

View attachment 438599

It might well be the polyester

They look nice though

I got a new Saint James breton when we were in France to replace one I bought over 20 years ago. It was cheaper than buying here, still expensive, but none of the others are right, especially the neck which are too scooped. It's lovely, just the right fabric and shape, no lycra, and should last me ages.

My beloved plain yellow Boden t-shirt has developed lots of little holes and I have a few summer things that need a yellow or orange t with them so I wore it a lot. Stumbled across this coral-y orange one on sale in Whistles while going through Brent Cross. Nice loose boxy fit and a really lovely thick cotton that ought to last.

R04324568_CORAL_M

Quite chuffed I got these Whistles jeans on Vinted - really liked them when I saw them in a shop but figured I'd wait for sales as they were £120, then got made redundant, then couldn't find them when I got a job except on Vinted but I wasn't sure of size. Managed to try some (different) size twelves trousers in a branch to see what that would be like on me, and they were still available, made seller an offer and got them for £50, BNWT.

whistles-washed-stripe-straight-jean-washed-black-01

Back
Top Bottom