Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cycling Track

Did they need to break the WR in the qualis? :hmm: Maybe I'm just not used to Brits being this good, but would think yuo'd want to save that for the final.

Google it.

Started out as Japanese battle cycling for gambling / bookies.

Then the rest of the world began to tame it :D

Once you understand that, the rest all begins to make sense :D

Thanks for that. Ace.

I think someone on here should make it their mission to invent a totally bonkers new sport for inclusion into, say the 2020 Olympics.

I wouldn't go so far as calling it cheating. From what I understand It seems Hindes manipulated a loophole in the rules. Therefore it's open for the opposition to use too. As far a the "spirit of the game" goes, at least he was honest about it and has highlighted the loophole, which can now hopefully be closed. He needs to be commended for his honesty at least.

It's pretty much the same as the badminton players deliberately trying to lose so as to get an easier draw. Nothing to commend about it at all. If there's a loophole in the rules, then he'll get away with it, but it's fucking awful sportsmanship.

Imagine if they allowed restarts in the track athletics if someone falls over.

...and Usain Bolt takes the 100M gold in a new world rec.. oh wait, Imyan Santanya has tripped over his own shoelaces half way back down the track, restart in 10 minutes.

Imagine if they allowed restarts in the track athletics if someone falls over.

...and Usain Bolt takes the 100M gold in a new world rec.. oh wait, Imyan Santanya has tripped over his own shoelaces half way back down the track, restart in 10 minutes.
Imagine if you could make an apt analogy.

Back
Top Bottom