Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cycling (Road Race and Time Trial)

He wears his lack of media-training on his sleeve which is easy to find endearing, so it's not surprising - refreshing even - that he sometimes puts a foot askew with a microphone shoved in his face

He wears his lack of media-training on his sleeve which is easy to find endearing, so it's not surprising - refreshing even - that he sometimes puts a foot askew with a microphone shoved in his face
Yep, i'd hate for him to learn how to avoid questions and how to stop describing Hampton Palace as that big castle thing whatever it is...

Sorry ,but i heard them refer to him as World Champion 3 or 4 times.
Me too - the comments on this thread had me a wee bit puzzled.
It was a comment about a daft discussion that ran for three pages or so earlier in this thread, in that after Sunday's race the BBC referred to Lizzie Armitstead as a champion. Like Martin, she only won silver and therefore runner-up
And now I'm not.

I had a right old Twitter rant this morning about the reports of BM's pronouncements on compulsary bike helmets and to be fair to Mr (sorry, Sir) Wiggins he Tweeted the following this afternoon...

bradwiggins
Just to confirm I haven't called for helmets to be made the law as reports suggest

-and-

bradwiggins
I suggested it may be the way to go to give cyclists more protection legally I involved In an accident

-and-

bradwiggins
I wasn't on me soap box CALLING, was asked what I thought #myopiniondoesntcountformuch

AzTGghaCYAEnk4c.jpg:large

Moron on the money as usual :D

Back
Top Bottom