Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Could Bob Jones ever be king?

I am as far as I know(and am not certain of this) Descended from the Cardinal of York that was going to be Henry the ninth. He was not supposed to have children but he had two. And is buried in the Vatican. I do know my uncle met Sir John Stevens during the Diana inquiry to see if the Stuart line was a motive to murder Lady Diana. No one tells me anything but I did meet Spike Milligan as a child and he said I was the Stuart claimant. There must be a cover-up going on.
Prince Charles did try and get my abdication using stage hypnotism in Llanelli town precint on 4/08/06. "Blackout" he said.
And did a bit of a stunt and stole my "priceless work of art". There is somthing going on with me and Royalty as I met a member of the royal house hold on a night out in Llanelli in February 2006. She said she did not wish to speak to me. I think it was Zara Phillips. I base my knowlege more on contemporary behavior of the Royals towards me than anything else.

bobdiana.gif

Actually that is a bit of a joke. Diana was trying to help me and could have thrown light on exactly what royal claim I have. Charles is out to get me too.

Bob Jones said:
Actually that is a bit of a joke. Diana was trying to help me and could have thrown light on exactly what royal claim I have. Charles is out to get me too.

you are al fayed's secret english son.

I write a lot of e-mail to Mr. Al-Fayed about Diana and the ones that have been trying yo do me in. I think they are the same people that work for the cruel Prince.

Back
Top Bottom