Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

That is going to be feckin hilarious 🤣pics will be required 🤣
I love the mask :D

49860648887_bf4182714c_b.jpg

It's imitation leather. I fitted a set of these for that even weirder look.

So I had someone sharing one of those anti-vaxx, 'Covid-19 is a global plan' videos on Facebook that insisted that it was so EXPLOSIVE that you had to watch it quickly because Youtube was going 'to take it down.'

Except what happened was that that the video stayed up - but he deleted all my comments for pointing out the wild flaws in the video's argument. And then he tried to carry on the same argument, but deleted the entire thread when it wasn't going his way again.

CENSORSHIP, RIGHT THERE!

"Consequences of his actions..." what that the police completely over-react to something that most people find quite darkly funny? What other consequences? I don't think anyone seeing him could possibly have had PTSD related flashbacks to do with their experiences in the time of the bubonic plague...

"Consequences of his actions..." what that the police completely over-react to something that most people find quite darkly funny? What other consequences? I don't think anyone seeing him could possibly have had PTSD related flashbacks to do with their experiences in the time of the bubonic plague...

Kids could end up painting some very fucked up rainbows. As it is I think the LGBT community is in for a hard time in about 20 years time

The lad deserved a round of applause, not a visit from the fucking costume police. It's a strange world we're living in that allowed resources to be wasted on such nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom