Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Ez5XpDjXIAEwhSY

No it's not, it's Eomer and Gandalf coming to his aid.

It's not meant to be Theoden in the picture.

The rohirrim already with Theoden would count as an illegal gathering. They're inside.

At least Eomer and his crew are outside. And as they're dressed alike, it's arguably an organised sporting event, which would make it legal

Dare I ask what adrenochrome is doing on that signpost? Wasn't that the drug in the Fear and Loathing movie that made Benicio del Toro grow tits on his back?

(Not going to search for it because that way lies madness)

I'm fairly certain it part of the Qanon stuff where it's harvested from children by George Soros and the hollywood elite.

I was going to make a joke here adding in some ludacris beliefs but frankly these guys believe shit that so out there it is difficult to parody.
For example the anti aging drug used by leftist hollywood that is made from children's foreskins. (presumably leftovers from the blood harvesting)

Dare I ask what adrenochrome is doing on that signpost? Wasn't that the drug in the Fear and Loathing movie that made Benicio del Toro grow tits on his back?

(Not going to search for it because that way lies madness)
I'm fairly certain it part of the Qanon stuff where it's harvested from children by George Soros and the hollywood elite.

Yep.

THE DARK AGES were rife with plague, fanaticism, and accusations that Jews secretly fed off the blood of children. In 2020, we too are beset with plague, rampant medical misinformation, and a persistent rumor that “global elites” torture children to harvest the chemical adrenochrome from their blood, which they then inject in order to stay healthy and young.

Back
Top Bottom