Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Definitely certain pubs out there where customers should engage in"no sustained eye contact" and should be written into the licensing
:cool:

But the very carefully chosen ones I and the odd mate might be back at the outside of, when Wales allows, tend to be safe from all that 'you looking at my bird :mad: ? nonsense :)

It's all about "Real Ale drinkers** never start fights"++ ;) :cooL:
++(copyright ex-Urbanite longdog :) )

**Because they're too old, mostly :D

What does the Covid-19 pandemic and an Eastenders story line have in common?

They've both gone on for too long

That is possibly the most correct and most poignant thing I have seen posted for weeks.

I am SO over it right now. I want my fucking life back. OK it wasn't much of a life, but I want it back.

Can we just nuke the site from orbit?

That is possibly the most correct and most poignant thing I have seen posted for weeks.

I am SO over it right now. I want my fucking life back. OK it wasn't much of a life, but I want it back.

Can we just nuke the site from orbit?

At this time on a Friday into Saturday night, I strongly suspect not! :D

Actually I think Covid is worse (than Ebola) precisely because Ebola is so fatal. It kills before it can spread. Covid just spreads
And its a respiratory virus. Ebola is stopped much more effectively just with good hand hygiene, you wouldn't need the same level of isolation.

Yeah, I suspect the dinosaurs would disagree with that too.

I think people who lost family in wars or during the holocaust would also disagree.

Capitalism, Fascism, poverty. oppression all have higher death tolls and ongoing effects in various ways (and have increased the coronavirus death toll too - you are more at risk if you are in poverty, you are more at risk if you are forced to work to keep out of poverty, you are more at risk if you do certain jobs etc).

Last edited:
any info on the protest on saturday? numbers? what type of fuckwits were in attendance? who were the speakers? need to challenge some facebook bollocks.

This thread is mainly memes, there's a couple of others discussing the loons -

EsVfT25XEAIkI8Z

Back
Top Bottom