Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

I have a bloody zoom meeting every other Wednesday, with a 7.30 am start, so I am normally just in a t-shirt & boxers, and if I need to get up, I'll just kill the camera.

This morning I was clearly not paying attention and hit the unmute button instead of stop video, and flashed my boxers. :oops: :facepalm: :D

Not sure which is the worst..

2cc.jpeg

Hardly needs saying. Children learn this in yr 1.
Not quite

In Year 1, children will:

• need to count forwards and backwards up to 100
  • need to know their addition and subtraction facts to 20
  • start to learn about times tables through the use of simple multiplication and division problems, for which they will be given objects to help them work out what is being asked
  • need to find half and a quarter of a shape or quantity
  • start to measure using standard units and will learn to tell the time to the hour and half-hour
  • will learn to name some common 2D and 3D shapes

We have a 5km travel limit at the moment in Ireland.

Angela Brickley is a dairy farmer from Laois who was in Cork on Tuesday making an important delivery from her business.

Angela was stopped by a garda at a covid checkpoint in Innishannon and when she was asked why she was beyond her 5km she had a very reasonable and unusual response.

She tweeted "Doing deliveries yesterday and was stopped at a Garda checkpoint in Cork. Are you local? No. Why are you out? I am delivering bull semen to dairy farmers.

"You are doing what?? I repeat what I said, her reply was "you couldn't make that up".

I actually mentioned the post-vaccine bus factor, in a post just before the weekend ;)

the conspiracy has been a long time coming

UEE-84.jpg

Back
Top Bottom