Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus in the UK - news, lockdown and discussion

That first case in wales is in newport, obviously very sad but if there is any good to come from it then hopefully it will find its way to the sennedd, we could do with a new political class over this way. Expect to see vaughan gething sweating buckets on telly telling everybody not to panic and the cardiff metropolis is still open to investment

When even the progressive bits of civil society have tolerated a welfare system for disabled and sick people which the UN has condemned twice, and seen many hundreds take their own lives, I don't think they can expect much when they have to self isolate, with very little official care and support, hard times indeed.

I think there's a Cobra meeting planned - sounds like the govt's news is out of date as the snake theory was discredited ages ago.

Bat/Pangolin Meeting is what we want/need/demand! :mad:

Think this Cobra meeting is for the Iran thing. The Coronavirus one is pencilled in for late April, and then they're gonna sort the floods out some time around August.

Think this Cobra meeting is for the Iran thing. The Coronavirus one is pencilled in for late April, and then they're gonna sort the floods out some time around August.

Grayling will probably want to isolate people by building flood defences around them.

So I was reading up about Indonesia and it’s lack of cases. Seems the local press have some suspicions that the samples are not stored cold enough while being transported to the labs.

They are isolating returning workers and turning people away at the borders. There is also a hotel in lockdown as a Japanese tourist was diagnosed positive upon return from a four day holiday in Bali (they may not have caught it in Bali though).

Needs to be above 60% alcohol apparently. the little cuticura ones are 57.6% Ethanol. Look for surgical ones, the ones i have from my kitchen are 80%.

But as Mr. Model says. you'll be hard pushed to find any at this point.

My Carex from Sainsbury's is 70% :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom