Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Continuity IRA fires shots at Easter commemoration this year

why are Irish Republicans so keen to be seen wearing British uniforms?

will they be moving over to MTP soon, and can we expect a re-run of the up/down-in/out fiasco? will the several Army Councils follow the lead of the CGS and sent out a 'i don't fucking care, just fucking grow up!' tweet?

I think we should be told...
All the cool kids wear Multicam now. Including the Russians &Americans which has got to make things awkward in Syria.

There is a terrorist with a gun who hates me.
I am upset more by the state of his uniform than anything else. I know the Smocks are a pain to Iron the trousers look like they come straight out of the bag:mad:
I have become what I hate:facepalm:

Last edited:
this is the contos, not the newbies.

also, i've no problem with physical force republicanism. it's ebbed and flowed since 1798, sometimes with greater results than others. but the use of violence is a tactic, tactics are supposed to further strategic aims, and i don't see how in the current circumstances the use of firearms can be justified. it's not like the auld days

995e630426f45986e4d74f252c5bdb0c.jpg

when the 'ra had proper weapons, a proper structure and indeed popular legitimacy. at the moment people embarking on an armed campaign are, as i've said on the other thread, effectively retarding republican (political) forces outside sinn fein. the only reason to take up arms would be to secure a political advance, such as a british decision to withdraw from the six counties, and i can't see how this campaign furthers that. tl;dr? there's a time and place for violence and this isn't it.

The fella carrying the grenade passed away a while back. A very experienced engineer.

The current campaign has zero legitimacy, the tired old reference to 'taking our legitimacy from the First Dail' is so jaded and abused as to be meaningless and to use it as some defence of the killing of Lyra McKee was and is quite frankly cretinous politics. Whether or not folk agreed with the OIRA then PIRA (plus INLA) campaign it did have a genuine and popular legitimacy amongst the catholic working-class. It is however, not the future of struggle imho.

He's a charmer this Flying Colon :hmm:

I guess my views are right wing for liberal Brits. Shoot drug dealing scum, limit/restrict abortions, adopt propaganda laws similar to Russia to combat smut forced on our children and introduce penal camps.

I thought me dad was bad but this dude tops that grumpy old feck :hmm:

With views like that, and the shit he has recently been posting, I am wondering why he's still here, perhaps with a total of just 55 posts since 2016, he's been under the mod's radar.

Personally I would be happy to see him 'offed' from here.

The fella carrying the grenade passed away a while back. A very experienced engineer.

The current campaign has zero legitimacy, the tired old reference to 'taking our legitimacy from the First Dail' is so jaded and abused as to be meaningless and to use it as some defence of the killing of Lyra McKee was and is quite frankly cretinous politics. Whether or not folk agreed with the OIRA then PIRA (plus INLA) campaign it did have a genuine and popular legitimacy amongst the catholic working-class. It is however, not the future of struggle imho.

This ^^
Spot on.

I was about to post that the current crop are an insult to the memory of the OIRA.

When the Forces of British Oppression are more interested in Mocking the state of your Dress than the threat you are you have a problem.

Your no doubt going to kill more people but so do kids in London fighting over postcodes at least they produce drill music videos how about get with the times produce some provo rap?

Born in armargh
Or Heart of the falls you've already got the trackies?

Your no doubt going to kill more people but so do kids in London fighting over postcodes at least they produce drill music videos how about get with the times produce some provo rap?

Not quite provo rap but Irish language hip hop is a thing now. Saw these guys in Belfast a couple of months ago and there was a good bit of "tiocfaidh ar la" chanting going on.

Back
Top Bottom