Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change UK: Chuka Umunna resigns from Labour party and launches Independent Group

I don't know where else to put this so this will do. Was watching bbc2 last night and a new program came on where 5 celebs have dinner and play games with the loser picking up the bill. I only stuck it out for ten minutes but Rachel Johnson (her of change UK fame) was on it and she was a right sneery prick to the other celebs and then made the ludicrous claim 'people think I'm posh but I'm not, my dad was just a civil servant' is she for fucking real? Does she actually think she's not posh? Anyway I guess the point I'm making is she's a terrible person

TIG FC, TIG FC, their only goals are own goals, the only club for me today, tomorrow this I might not say.

TIG FC, TIG FC, changed sides at half time, bollocks can I make this rhyme?

I predict a great future for the non-aligned perpetual resignation party.

Yes we can change our membership. Yes we can change our name. Ours is a dynamic party that is not afraid to lurch with the times. You have to be nimble when your choice of centre ground is to be found on some small rock in space, hurtling towards the void. Ours is a light that burns so bright for such a short period that we were even going to call ourselves Chukas Comet, until someone got cold feet due to fears that people might associate us with a high street purveyor of electrical goods that included deadly tumble dryers.

NOTE TO EDITORS please do NOT confuse with Chindappendage, this is a WHOLLY unrelated entity shown below

radical-vinyl-smooth-chin-strap-dildo.jpg

Can we just take a moment to reflect on how many heads in the media said we were all supposed to take these lot seriously. These people are stealing a living.

They've got their excuses and have parroted them at length already. Ooh these times they move in mysterious ways etc. Even when its dull shit like this where the conventional wisdom would also have been not to take this lot, or any other new 'centrist party' seriously. But ooh ooh its all weird now, we have populist charismatic shit beacons lighting up the political atmosphere, we thought all the old conventions were dead, blah blah mcshittery.

Back
Top Bottom