Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City /Cardiff Dragons/ RedBlueDragonBirds 2013-2014, Bluebirds Unite and related chat

Fraizer Campbell with his new goal celebration to honiour Mr Tan :D

1013173_460443200722306_943519_n.jpg

Firmly anchored at the bottom of the table now. Makes you wonder how the club may have been doing if Tan had done all his managerial messing.

cc.jpg

More facepalms needed:

Cardiff City: Andreas Cornelius set to return home to Denmark

Cardiff City's record summer signing Andreas Cornelius is set to return home to Denmark, BBC Wales understands.
The striker has failed to make an impression in the Premier League and is likely to rejoin his previous club FC Copenhagen.
The Bluebirds signed the 20-year-old Dane from FC Copenhagen for a then club record £7.5m in July 2013 on a five-year contract.
He has made 11 appearances for Cardiff this season but has failed to score.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25944081

And people wonder why Moody and Malky were sacked!

He had a couple of sitters he bundled over the bar and I was like I couldn't get the ball over the bar that close to the goal if it was a bet to do so.

Rumour is we 'll still be paying some of his wage bill. The only way to get shot of him because of the drop in wages Copenhagen offered.

He had a couple of sitters he bundled over the bar and I was like I couldn't get the ball over the bar that close to the goal if it was a bet to do so.

Rumour is we 'll still be paying some of his wage bill. The only way to get shot of him because of the drop in wages Copenhagen offered.

It will save us money in the long run tho.

Even if i was a billionaire and somebody spunked away my millions with the carelessness that Moody and Malky did i would have sacked the feckers too. Biggest problem was that Malky milked the fans and we created an atmosphere that made it harder to sack him. If Tan had pulled the trigger earlier we would have had Pulis as boss and would probably be far better off now.

Malky is far from squeaky clean in the mess and one day when the truth comes out I guarantee there will be a lot of people who will be embarrassed by their blind support of the man.

The comedy keeps on giving:
why is that cause to laugh?

Tan has been criticised for not knowing anything about football and he has got someone in to advise him. I'd rather he listened to DJ than the Lebanese prick.

Tan has been criticised for not knowing anything about football and he has got someone in to advise him. I'd rather he listened to DJ than the Lebanese prick.
I thought that was the manager's job - and he's already sacked one of the best ones we've had in decades.

Love the revisionism of Malky here. He was doing a great job until that dickhead Tan started to undermine him and spread discomfort and uncertainty through the players.

And people wonder why Moody and Malky were sacked!

Well - yes actually. From where i am sitting selling him back at a loss was purely Tan's way of proving a point and publicly rubbing salt into the wound. Unless you know different.

Welcome back by the way

Well - yes actually. From where i am sitting selling him back at a loss was purely Tan's way of proving a point and publicly rubbing salt into the wound. Unless you know different.

Welcome back by the way
But we would have lost far more over the length of contract if we had kept him seeing as it was obvious he was shit!

But we would have lost far more over the length of contract if we had kept him seeing as it was obvious he was shit!
You've no idea if that's true or not and he certainly wasn't 'shit' until Tan starting fucking about with his mind games.

Now look what's happening at Cardiff:
Cardiff City: Craig Bellamy unhappy with fans' booing
Craig Bellamy was disappointed by Cardiff City fans booing Peter Whittingham during the 2-1 win over Norwich City.
Midfielder Whittingham was replaced by new signing Wilfried Zaha six minutes before the interval.
And Bellamy, who started a Cardiff comeback with a goal in the 49th minute, was unhappy with the hostile send-off the player received.
"I've never heard the crowd like that - that's not the club I'm from," he said.
"I've seen them in the first half and I've not seen them like that, I've not been a part of that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26007407

Here's how much the fans thought of Malky:
Malky Mackay becomes Trust life member

Former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay has accepted an invitation to become an honorary life member of the Trust.

In a letter responding to the invitation from Trust chair Tim Hartley, Malky said: “It was an absolute pleasure to receive your letter. I was touched by its kindness and really appreciate the sentiment.

“I absolutely loved my job and loved living in Cardiff. In truth I’m gutted that I’m not still there.

“As far as the Cardiff fans are concerned, my memory will live long of their passion , commitment and welcome that myself and my staff were given in our time at the club. It would be an honour to be made a life member and, of course, I would accept such a thing.

“I thought you spoke with passion, thoughtfulness and clarity at the meeting in the board room. Please don’t give up on trying to do the right things for the club. Once again, Tim thanks for the memories and the support. I wish you the very best of luck and health.”

Tim Hartley said: “Malky Mackay made a huge contribution during his time at Cardiff City, culminating in promotion to the Premier League.

“He had a fantastic rapport with Bluebirds fans and was undoubtedly one of the most popular managers in the club’s history. So we thought it was appropriate that Malky should be invited to become an honorary member of the Trust. We’re delighted that Malky has accepted that invitation.”

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=3434#.Uu-cj4vYLxc.facebook

Is it just the skewed view of MOTD highlights or has Marshall just been absolutely outstanding this season? Every time I see highlights of Cardiff, he's making genuinely world class saves.

The video says support Swansea. You don't get further from the mark than that. Bullseye? That not even the barn door.
The video makes the point that they've worn the same colours for a 100 years, something that Cardiff fans can no longer say thanks to their megalomaniac clown of an owner. You know, the one you daren't criticise.

Is it just the skewed view of MOTD highlights or has Marshall just been absolutely outstanding this season? Every time I see highlights of Cardiff, he's making genuinely world class saves.
He is a great goalie. And guess who signed him? Dave Jones. Another manager they sacked.

The video makes the point that they've worn the same colours for a 100 years, something that Cardiff fans can no longer say thanks to their megalomaniac clown of an owner. You know, the one you daren't criticise.

Oh I criticise him. Just not blindly like some.

All Cardiff owners have been twats. People are deluded to think you can be a football fan a not have to just accept that owners don't really give a shit about you when push comes to shove.

Even Rick Wright sold us down the river when his personal businesses were suffering and needed cash flow.

Oh I criticise him. Just not blindly like some.

All Cardiff owners have been twats. People are deluded to think you can be a football fan a not have to just accept that owners don't really give a shit about you when push comes to shove.

Even Rick Wright sold us down the river when his personal businesses were suffering and needed cash flow.
But nothing he did even comes close to Tan's antics. Not even slightly.

Back
Top Bottom