Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cameron launches "Big Society"

I meant with absolute control it's the least they can do, I wonder if the child's literacy is noted in the file that the government keeps on them on their "revolutionary integration"

I'm sure a full belly and literacy is such a hindrance to these oppressed people.

I meant with absolute control it's the least they can do, I wonder if the child's literacy is noted in the file that the government keeps on them on their "revolutionary integration"

what you meant is that they falsified that shit but then a brief google left you seeing that these are facts compiled by respected independent trans-national organisations. Back in your fucking box.

Literacy: A Communist plot to make sure people can read propaganda!

"Being alive": A mechanism to make sure that people can work for the Communist Empire!

what you meant is that they falsified that shit but then a brief google left you seeing that these are facts compiled by respected independent trans-national organisations. Back in your fucking box.

Falsified what fucking shit?. A totalitarian regime that keeps files on it's kids manages to have good literacy?. Wow, sign me up.

It's a paradise!

Yeah I said that, well done you managed to make a straw figure that obscures the fact that you are talking grade A bullshit wrt planned economies

Why worry about things like that?

I'll leave it for someone else to argue the case for the liberal fetish of free press. I will mention that our 'free' press is nothing but a vehicle for the views of a rich and powerful elite. Also useful to sell shit.

Falsified what fucking shit?. A totalitarian regime that keeps files on it's kids manages to have good literacy?. Wow, sign me up.

Don't play dumb, you called lie on cuban lit. rates and then realised your mistake after a quick google.

Yeah I said that, well done you managed to make a straw figure that obscures the fact that you are talking grade A bullshit wrt planned economies
What other ones are there then?. North Korea?. Cuba has a brutal regime and I don't overlook that and I don't think anybody should. It's a joke holding up literacy when they can't write or read what they want.

I'll leave it for someone else to argue the case for the liberal fetish of free press. I will mention that our 'free' press is nothing but a vehicle for the views of a rich and powerful elite. Also useful to sell shit.
You mentioned free speech and now it's the free press, who's shifting the goalposts now?

Don't play dumb, you called lie on cuban lit. rates and then realised your mistake after a quick google.
I'm not playing dumb, you just read into it what you wanted.

Given that you despise Moral Maze why do you subject yourself to it? Just to keep the engine of rage stoked?

Generally when something does my nut I stop watching/listening to it.

Because my radio is really irritating to retune. I am going to change it to Radio 3 now though. The worst that will happen is that I'll get an interminable Chekov play which has to be better than Melanie Phillips.

I dunno, I've explained it to you twice now?. Should I just give in?

No you didn't, you made a mocking posts questioning the validity of the stats then got stumped by googling them and finding out that they are real and free from evil commie tampering. You mugged yourself off, basically.

Because my radio is really irritating to retune. I am going to change it to Radio 3 now though. The worst that will happen is that I'll get an interminable Chekov play which has to be better than Melanie Phillips.

I lay on the bed to listen to the moral maze and immediately went to sleep.
That is the effect it has on me. Always seems to be the same.

No you didn't, you made a mocking posts questioning the validity of the stats then got stumped by googling them and finding out that they are real and free from evil commie tampering. You mugged yourself off, basically.
Why did the ex-British Ambassador to cuba say this then?

'Castro's widely praised education and health are less substantial than is supposed. No Cuban statistics are internationally verified. Most Cubans are either too bored or resigned to care.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/opensecrets/2006/11/the_british_view_of_fidel_cast.html

Why did the ex-British Ambassador to cuba say this then?

'Castro's widely praised education and health are less substantial than is supposed. No Cuban statistics are internationally verified. Most Cubans are either too bored or resigned to care.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/opensecrets/2006/11/the_british_view_of_fidel_cast.html

I'm sure our COMPLETELY OBJECTIVE man from the beeb knows better than the UN folks tasked with doing these stats across the board. Ex-ambassador. Lol. You went away for half an hour and came back with the whining of someone who used to be there. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom