Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cadburys CaraMilk - The Worst Ice Cream

WhyLikeThis

Something, something, something
I used to believe even bad ice cream was still good. Cadburys have managed to change this. Their Caramilk ice cream is devoid of creaminess, flavour, joy or even the mildest satisfaction. Last night I watched a documentary on the siege of Leningrad, where due to insufficient food supplies the people were eating “bread” made with sawdust. Cadburys Caramilk is the ice cream equivalent of this, just without the redeeming feature of resisting fascism.

How can you fuck up so bad you make ice cream unpalatable?

IMG_0060.jpeg

If this post saves just one bad caramilk experience, it was worthwhile.

Looked at it think hmmm caramac ice cream. And it's not. Thanks for the warning. And the experiment to come

Never had the ice cream but the caramilk choc bars were a big disapointment. I was expecting it to be like cadburys caramel but with white chocolate and caramel inside.
Instead it's solid caramel flavoured chocolate :(

As a Brummie - don't start me off about the Cadbury saga :mad: the old Quaker family would be horrified at what happened :(

Apologies, that was off topic :D I'm not an ice cream eater so I can't comment on the product!

Last edited:
Most of my family worked at the Somerdale (Frys) factory at at Keynsham .
I did a year as a gopher and pan-scrubber in r&d when I was 17.
Somewhat glad I ended up doing something less fattening ...
Ironically my sister (who also worked there) took niece and grandson to Cadbury world in Birmingham yesterday ...

Back
Top Bottom