Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bye bye MEAT! How will the post-meat future look?

How reluctant are you to give up your meat habit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, I'm into the Beyond Burgers, McPlant Burgers, Vegan Katsu Curries and Veggie Richmond Sausages. If they could keep the plant based meat alternatives as convincing as those things, then I'm all for it.
Problem with these is how processed they are and how expensive. There’s still no alternative, apart from Quorn, for those who want to cook their food.

Basically I m too bone idol to change can live without meat.
Understand industrial meat production is shit for me and the planet may try eating more meat free.
But hate preachy vegans 99.9% are fine the other 0.01% on the other hand😱

We’ve discover the joys of grilled portobello mushroom and halloumi burgers and honestly they are much nicer than any of the pre made ones.

Wife marinades them in soy sauce and sesame oil and cooks them until juicy as hell.

We’ve discover the joys of grilled portobello mushroom and halloumi burgers and honestly they are much nicer than any of the pre made ones.

Wife marinades them in soy sauce and sesame oil and cooks them until juicy as hell.
I hope it's not a mushroom in a bun = a burger thing because that is one of my pet hates. Its not a burger, it's a bloody mushroom in a bun ffs.

I hope it's not a mushroom in a bun = a burger thing because that is one of my pet hates. Its not a burger, it's a bloody mushroom in a bun ffs.

Its delicious is what it is.

Though I'll never forgive that pub that sold me a sweet potato burger that was literally just a slice of sweet potato.

Its delicious is what it is.

Though I'll never forgive that pub that sold me a sweet potato burger that was literally just a slice of sweet potato.
I had a roast potato burger recently. It was definitively not a burger.

Pubs have form for that on the mushroom front which is exactly my point. :(
The last time I had meat was the reverse. I thought the mushroom burger was a mushroom in a bun but it was a mushroom on a beefburger in a bun. Live and learn.

• Wow
Reactions: Sue
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom