Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Burger Thread. Yes!

Excellent standard there Miss poof :cool: butter is a cheeky one, but as you've avoided the bacon I'll let you off ;)

I am definitely not sure about this. Never tried crab. Tried lobster, didn't like so doubt I'd like crab. It's a big bloody sea insect anyway is what it is.

Don't like lobster or crab? Good. More for me! :D

Local Surf and turf burger just eaten by Mr BK.

Argentinian beef patty cooked over coals.
Lobster tail on top
In sesame bun with usual squirty stuff.
Side of either mac and cheese, sweet potato fries or regular fries included.

Extras: sweet cure Canadian bacon, local shimp in jerk mayo, fried plantain.

Bit touristy tbh.

wow! (drool smiley) :D

saw someone's burger being served in the Trinity Arms the other day - looked pretty decent, anyone tried one recently?

20130610_143140.jpg

:hmm:

I've eaten an obscene amount of burger today. Popped into Weatherspoons as an alternative to Burger King. Beer, chips, burger for £5.50 odd. Except for an extra quid you could double the burger. Out of curiosity we asked if it could be tripled and turns out it can. Ate around 5 and still feel quite full. :cool:

Global Stoner said:
I've eaten an obscene amount of burger today. Popped into Weatherspoons as an alternative to Burger King. Beer, chips, burger for £5.50 odd. Except for an extra quid you could double the burger. Out of curiosity we asked if it could be tripled and turns out it can. Ate around 5 and still feel quite full. :cool:

Triple burger?
Pics?

Just to clarify, you ate around 5 o'clock or you ate around 5 triple burgers?

Bukowski's is in market row, not BV

true dat ^. Been there just the once, and the burger there was very good (but not as good as Honest burgers, and neither were the slightly disappointing, triple cooked chips). The restaurant itself was great though. I shoulda asked if I could have 'tobacco onions' with my burger instead as they serve them with the steaks. The highlight of Bukowskis for me was the 'spiked' milkshake of dulce de leche, coffee and Kahlua :cool:

there is roll fail but a fantastic deal nonetheless *legs it to the nearest Wetherspoons*

that place aint so bad, I'm not that fussed where I am, so long as my glass and/or plate are full :oops::cool:

Yeah I quite like Weatherspoons, not the greatest, but I've been in far worse pubs and half it's to do with who you go with anyway. Besides cost of beer when out is a real burden to me, to the point I don't go to the pub as often as I used to, so anywhere the can serve me a decent pint of ale for £2.30 gets my vote. :)

I've paid more then that triple burger cost in BK and that didn't come with a pint. :cool:

I go for Wetherspoons chicken burger when I'm being healthy :)

It's basically a grilled chicken breast with salad, in a bun.

Yetman said:
Add salt, pepper and mayo and you've got a tasty, healthy snack which means you can have a triple decker with extra bacon and cheese tomorrow :cool:

Yetty McBurger is correct. The Spoons' burgers are cheap and adequate. Not great but same or less than a BK burger. The chicken burger works ok for me.

Back
Top Bottom