Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bridgend MP Jamie Wallis arrested

3kafk5.jpg
They have roadside swab tests for cocaine and cannabis which suggests something other than the most obvious drug.

Will be interesting if he does get convicted and will also be interesting to know the reason he was considered unfit. If it was drugs whether they were prescription or something more illicit.

It seems unlikely he would get a custodial sentence so I don't know whether a recall petition would come into play. The tories need a by-election like a hole in the head but they are totally submerged in sleaze and hypocrisy, I doubt they would just attempt to ignore it all.

Rumour has it that he was also not wearing what one would call normal attire, that he was on the way back from a party and that the Mirror will be doing a big splash on it tomorrow. From a bloke I know who's pretty well connected with the chattering classes of Cowbridge, where he lives. Could, of course, be fabrication - guess we'll know tomorrow.

Rumour has it that he was also not wearing what one would call normal attire, that he was on the way back from a party and that the Mirror will be doing a big splash on it tomorrow. From a bloke I know who's pretty well connected with the chattering classes of Cowbridge, where he lives. Could, of course, be fabrication - guess we'll know tomorrow.

i'll just leave this here

CnTmfC_WYAA7Pc0.jpg

Found this on a local paper website.

The man, from Salcombe, was arrested on suspicion of driving while unfit through drugs or drink and has been released under investigation pending further inquiries.

Is this the new nomenclature for 'pissed as a fart and off hits tits on cocaine'? :)

He told the police that he had swerved to miss an octopus on the road. :eek:

Last edited:
hey if he gets the same lawyer representing katie price he'll be fine

how is that women not locked up already i mean seriously off drunk to buy more cocaine and flipping a car

:hmm:

Latest update is that his lawyers have tooled up and it's unlikely to be in the Mirror tomorrow. How the fuck my contact knows this stuff is moot, however.

Back
Top Bottom