Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BrewDog: yet another hip company using 'rebel' language to sell its stuff

It’s rich of tchucky to be throwing around accusations of trolling, as he is a troll in the classic original sense (original in the internet sense, that is, not in the folkloric sense), which many posters don’t seem to realise

It was definitely me remembering unpleasant situations and encounters from gropers and arseholes in the bars we visited, if that's what you mean?
Does this not happen in other bars, not just Brewdog? Just to clarify, I don't condone this behaviour anywhere.

Does this not happen in other bars, not just Brewdog? Just to clarify, I don't condone this behaviour anywhere.
Of course.

Just remembered that the franchise was bigged up to be something more than the usual.

And, on our visits, it was grim and unpleasant.

Despite the shit boss, and also bad treatment of staff, would prefer spoons any days.

Yeah, sure.

It's certainly not the first time you've wriggled, and lied through your teeth when you've been caught out being a bellend :)
You're the lying contrarian bellend here, silly boy.

You think you're being the big joker, but the joke is on you.

You're a nasty piece of work and eventually, you'll get it right back.

You're the lying contrarian bellend here, silly boy.

You think you're being the big joker, but the joke is on you.

You're a nasty piece of work and eventually, you'll get it right back.

Either post an example of me having a laugh about women being assaulted or groped, or admit that you're an absolute liar who's just lashing out now because your fuckwittery has once again been exposed by several people.

You've never been an intelligent or interesting poster but this is a new low, even for you.

Either post an example of me having a laugh about women being assaulted or groped, or admit that you're an absolute liar who's just lashing out now because your fuckwittery has once again been exposed by several people.

You've never been an intelligent or interesting poster but this is a new low, even for you.

You're a dinosaur who's time here is at an end. You've driven people off the site and your so called banter is shitposting below the belt arseholery.

Here's your concerns and sexual assault from yesteryear

This happened on a Dublin bus to my then teen sister and her friend. They froze with fear and were in tears. The difference was; there were a few other people on the upper deck. None of whom asked them what was wrong or if they were ok :(

I hope you apologised when you sobered up.

You're a dinosaur who's time here is at an end. You've driven people off the site and your so called banter is shitposting below the belt arseholery.

Here's your concerns and sexual assault from yesteryear

LOL! That's not me having a laugh at a sexual assault. It's me casting aspersions on your sexual character. IIRC, it was at a time when you were posting a lot of extremely dubious stuff that you probably shouldn't have got away with.

LOL! That's not me having a laugh at a sexual assault. It's me casting aspersions on your sexual character. IIRC, it was at a time when you were posting a lot of extremely dubious stuff that you probably shouldn't have got away with.
Again, with the lols and lies.

You're filthy trash, little man.

Even pmd me on occasion to clean up messes you created.

You're the one caught out.

I see you.

Again, with the lols and lies.

You're filthy trash, little man.

Even pmd me on occasion to clean up messes you created.

You're the one caught out.

I see you.

You're losing it fella. :D

I've just checked my PMs and couldn't find any between us by searching "Krtek", though not saying one might not exist somewhere. All I get is a thread discussing you making accusations of other posters stalking you on other boards, and other deranged behaviour by you a few years ago.

Your best bet is probably to put me on ignore. Do your BP a favour!

You're losing it fella. :D

I've just checked my PMs and couldn't find any between us by searching "Krtek", though not saying one might not exist somewhere. All I get is a thread discussing you making accusations of other posters stalking you on other boards, and other deranged behaviour by you a few years ago.

Your best bet is probably to put me on ignore. Do your BP a favour!

How convenient.

I may be dull and of dubious sexual character, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean, but I respect urban.

You don't. You treat it as your own personal pissing contest and point scoring Tory nonsense.

Interesting, though. Whenever your right wing blokey shite is challenged, it's always everyone else who is wrong/lefty/ cracked/losing it.

Why don't you just leave? It seems to be getting to you. And no amount of smiles is going to convince otherwise.

Ah, homophobic now too! What's next ..."nonce"?

I think you realise now that this latest meltdown of yours is absurd.

Why not just apologise, I'll accept, and we can forget all about it?

Ah, homophobic now too! What's next ..."nonce"?

I think you realise now that this latest meltdown of yours is absurd.

Why not just apologise, I'll accept, and we can forget all about it?

Such projection on your part.

Accusing me of sexual dubious behaviour and assaulting my sister... which you tried to pass off as a joke.

You're proper butthurt over that aren't you? :D

Let it go!

Bet you're desperate for some likes on your latest own the libs crusade.

Such projection on your part.

Accusing me of sexual dubious behaviour and assaulting my sister... which you tried to pass off as a joke.

Bet you're desperate for some likes on your latest own the libs crusade.

You're into full overreach mode now. Things were explained to you by others on that thread and nothing's changed since then. Think I even apologised if I hurt your feelings unintentionally. Your desperate trawling of ancient posts does show the depth of your resentment and lack of character though, and I think you might be ready to explode.

I've no wish to further torment you so let's leave this here. You can apologise tomorrow.

Last edited:
You're into full overreach mode now. Things were explained by others on that thread and nothing's changed since then. Think I even apologised if I hurt your feelings unintentionally. Your desperate trawling of ancient posts does show the depth of your resentment and lack of character though, and I think you might be ready to explode.

I've no wish to further torment you so let's leave this here. You can apologise tomorrow.

It's blatantly obvious to most posters here exactly what kind of fraudulent shitposting creep you are.

It seems you're the one about to blow their stack, because your schtick isn't remotely amusing anymore, and I'm not the only one who has pulled you up on it. Sly, accusations about my sexuality and health may be your gotcha, but it's the ongoing mark of your own personal failings.

Yeah you, keep doing you.

Am not going anywhere - but will bow out from this thread for now, as it's clearly your game to play and score.

Best of luck to you. It's all you have left here on this site with its politics and passion you evidently loathe.

It's blatantly obvious to most posters here exactly what kind of fraudulent shitposting creep you are.

It seems you're the one about to blow their stack, because your schtick isn't remotely amusing anymore, and I'm not the only one who has pulled you up on it. Sly, accusations about my sexuality and health may be your gotcha, but it's the ongoing mark of your own personal failings.

Yeah you, keep doing you.

Am not going anywhere - but will bow out from this thread for now, as it's clearly your game to play and score.

Best of luck to you. It's all you have left here on this site with its politics and passion you evidently loathe.

This frenzy you've worked yourself into is all in your head.

Hope you feel better soon x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom