Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson must go on trial for 'lying and misleading' in Brexit campaign, judge orders

editor, it maybe better to make those posts on the 'Tory Leadership election' thread, where it has been under discussion, and let this thread die, as the subject of this particular thread has.

I think Boris really needs his own thread, don't you?
I think you're right. Urban needs a dedicated Johnson thread. If only because of the extraordinary deluge of bullshit we're facing for the foreseeable future.

For the record, I offer this unlikely definition from an online Urban Dictionary:

A "Johnson" is a term used to describe someone who can be trusted. The term originated in the 19th century among bums and thieves. Those who could be trusted were part of the Johnson Family.

Urban Dictionary: Johnson

Just goes to show you can't rely on the internet for "facts."

I think you're right. Urban needs a dedicated Johnson thread. If only because of the extraordinary deluge of bullshit we're facing for the foreseeable future.

For the record, I offer this unlikely definition from an online Urban Dictionary:

A "Johnson" is a term used to describe someone who can be trusted. The term originated in the 19th century among bums and thieves. Those who could be trusted were part of the Johnson Family.

A Boris thread by contrast is for people who can't be trusted

While in no way referring to the right hon MP for Uxbridge, I'm fairly sure that a 'Johnson' is / was at one time a term for a pimp (I can't find an online reference to this though)

Back
Top Bottom