Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boomtown 2016

I'd come and see her.

I've been looking out for her stuff though, and I really liked her on that reggae sound with Mungos hifi, but it doesn't sound like she's recorded much stuff like that. What was her solo act like?

God, she had so much sass.
It was her and two backing singers and it was kind of cabaret-ish drum and bass. She had a ton of charisma and energy. Loved it.

Jesus H Christ, some of the band requests on the event page for next year :facepalm:

Kasabian and pendulum for next year please

Where was the pop-punk stage!? Boomtown was seriously lacking some Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy etc and this will be a deal breaker for me next year.

e2a: However at the same time, some of the responses are pretty funny

Attachments

• boomtown.jpg
    boomtown.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
A few more pics:

boomtown-2016-woods-01.jpg

boomtown-2016-woods-04.jpg

boomtown-2016-woods-08.jpg

boomtown-2016-woods-28.jpg

Photos: In the magical woods of Boomtown Festival 2016

'I returned to the music festival where my daughter died after taking ketamine'

Speaker’s Corner, a new attraction after the tragic death, focuses on ‘drug awareness and human consciousness’.

Billed as ‘a place for serious discussion and provocative thought’, the space hosted hard hitting speeches and lively debate on a range of social issues including drug awareness, racial inequality and sexual assault.

Wendy, from Glastonbury, spoke to Metro.co.uk about what it was like to go back to the place where her world was ripped apart and what she learnt from the experience.

Not the headlines Boomtown wants or needs. Security and Police will probably now be even stricter next year, which is a shame as i felt they relaxed a bit this year.

It appears this unfortunate girl was smashing it too much too young. I remember going to festivals at 18 and not doing a great deal more than a few pills and some k, rather than a list as extensive in this case. No doubt the heat/dehydration contributed.

Feel very sorry for her friends and family. :(

Back
Top Bottom