Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

Hey guys, I see this is a really controversial topic. Unfortunately we are not able to discuss objectively, so I’ll stay out of this thread. :)

Hey guys, I see this is a really controversial topic. Unfortunately we are not able to discuss objectively, so I’ll stay out of this thread. :)

1593622350219-png.220411

if you sad about it spend a bit of time reading the place and some of the people who post in this forum educated yourself

mostly because your view point need some inspecting and self evaluating as has been pointed out to you

being a undercover racist is not better :)

You have made it controversial by failing to recognise your own racism -played out by you telling black people what and where the problem is.

Oh you only want to discuss it objectively?- well I guess you are in a position to do so.
Well done.

But yeah fuck off and dont listen to anything but the sound of your own racist voice.

Is there much of a Qanon following here?
The more political lot are generally happy with Q if they're not actively promoting it, but there aren't very many of them (a few dozen tops turn out for demos). The "want a fight" section, large proportion of the DFLA et al, are quite happy to go alongside almost any message if it looks like they can have a fight.

Went for a walk around the back streets earlier, saw someone's had their kid draw an All Lives Matter phrase poster which is a bit depressing.

How do I link to a Tweet thing?

Angle on the Downing street scuffle

Not in my name either. Black lives matter when they are not stabbing white people or being gang members, drug dealers and rapists. This " its be cause I'm black" is a boring response to being lawfully stopped and dealt with by our brilliant boys and girls in blue. These gutless morons haven't the guts to do the job. It's just fashionable pretending to care about black lives and talking the moronic street language innit blood! Embrace being white. White lives matter, all lives matter. More racist rioting to come by the scum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom