Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

Not surprised things are kicking off here. I'm sure it's not just solidarity with the US. The policing of the lockdown has been as racist as you would expect anytime you give police vague and extensive new powers. So much dodginess going on that the whole Labour establishment in my area came out with a statement saying the police needed to rein it in.
What a fucking halfwit. I suppose you agree with the fact that Covid 19 is a racist virus. The fact that the Police along with the NHS are putting their lives in danger protecting us counts for nothing you pillock. Bet you are on benefits and bleeding the country dry you left wing wanker.

What a fucking halfwit. I suppose you agree with the fact that Covid 19 is a racist virus. The fact that the Police along with the NHS are putting their lives in danger protecting us counts for nothing you pillock. Bet you are on benefits and bleeding the country dry you left wing wanker.
You're quite wrong of course and I think we can all safely agree that you are a racist, pointless twat of the highest order. Be sure to say your goodbyes.

Not in my name either. Black lives matter when they are not stabbing white people or being gang members, drug dealers and rapists. This " its be cause I'm black" is a boring response to being lawfully stopped and dealt with by our brilliant boys and girls in blue. These gutless morons haven't the guts to do the job. It's just fashionable pretending to care about black lives and talking the moronic street language innit blood! Embrace being white. White lives matter, all lives matter. More racist rioting to come by the scum.
Do you really think you're not racist but everyone else is?

I think I get where you are coming from however your first sentence confuses fact with theory and the latter three words sort of betrays any comradely criticisms you might have wanted to make,

Not in my name either. Black lives matter when they are not stabbing white people or being gang members, drug dealers and rapists. This " its be cause I'm black" is a boring response to being lawfully stopped and dealt with by our brilliant boys and girls in blue. These gutless morons haven't the guts to do the job. It's just fashionable pretending to care about black lives and talking the moronic street language innit blood! Embrace being white. White lives matter, all lives matter. More racist rioting to come by the scum.
Bye Cunt.

Looks like we're gearing up for another weekend of gammon faced, coked up goons wandering around London....

View attachment 220429

I happened to pass through Trafalgar Square on Saturday and saw this lot. I was vaguely worried it might be a group forming up to try and have a go at the trans rights demo in Parliament Square. But not that worried because there was less than two dozen of them and they mostly just looked a bit confused and redundant.

27 minutes from first post to permaban. Is that some kind of (very dubious) record...?

Better just to have deleted the boring shite, banned and say nothing, no gotcha or fuck off. Doesn’t deserve the attention that they’re so needy for. Responding in any other way just validates the effort of having posted here.

Better just to have deleted the boring shite, banned and say nothing, no gotcha or fuck off. Doesn’t deserve the attention that they’re so needy for. Responding in any other way just validates the effort of having posted here.
I totally agree. I dunno why folk around here engage with trolls - I think they cannot help themselves tbh.

Attributing crime to skin tone is racist ya half-wit

Brixton yesterday

In photos: Black Lives Matter protesters march down Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, Sat 25th July 2020

Knowing people involved in the Colston Hall renaming, some of them are pretty frustrated with how the mayor's office and council (who own the building) effectively washed their hands of any involvement in it, leaving Bristol Music Trust to take the flak and do the heavy lifting for the last three years, with those same councillors/individuals in the mayor's office now suddenly super interested in re-evaluating Colston's legacy.
Speaking of bristol music, the council and the merchant venturers, this piece has appeared on the mayors blog. All very normal and corporate blah blah bland. What they don't say is that person they quote extensively and approvingly in defence of 'sound system culture...' and the mayor/councils plans is - apart from owning lakota - guess what, a merchant venturer.

Couldn't find a more suitable thread, but here is as relevant as any....

Met using software that does racial profiling whilst stressing they don't really use it for that, honest guv, which itself was developed by the Phillips-Webber consultancy - that's, er, former EHRC Trevor Phillips :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Couldn't find a more suitable thread, but here is as relevant as any....

Met using software that does racial profiling whilst stressing they don't really use it for that, honest guv, which itself was developed by the Phillips-Webber consultancy - that's, er, former EHRC Trevor Phillips :rolleyes:

Hasn't it always been the case that different ethnic groups partake in different types of crime for various cultural reasons, especially where it is more organised?

Back
Top Bottom