Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

Yup I thought about that and that’s why a put in ‘new series’ Do you remember the scene where Bunk and Lesyter took the piss out of witnesses speaking their own languages and told them to speak English ?
Frustratingly i have a brain like a sieve and i remember absolutely nothing apart from the duck at the bar, because that really annoyed me :( it still annoys me a bit

Frustratingly i have a brain like a sieve and i remember absolutely nothing apart from the duck at the bar, because that really annoyed me :( it still annoys me a bit
I only remember it thinking would the Police in the UK with a recorded and filmed interview get away with this .

Another racist piece of shit
Playground-level goading of "liberals".
Let's hope it backfires on him.
The token alt-righter at work has finally given up using trump images and "edgy" slogans online after our boss eventually made an oblique reference to it - and seems to be protesting now by having just the default initials as an avatar.

Last edited:
Tbh any organised protest would/will be secondary anyway, same with the statues. Stuff will spill over elsewhere which is what worries me, fash leaving central and going to random places/transport hubs. Maybe I'm wrong.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn..."
Indeed - I've never seen it and have no intention of ever doing so.
Give me "The Waltons" any day - plenty of educational references in that ... and "To Kill a Mockingbird" - very glad that was a set book at school.

You know better than the “leaders” what’s in their interests? Idk. Police will make a protective ring around the tommy boys and the press will do their part, i get the desire to punch them all but can also see the point of not showing up to dance to their tune leave them standing next to a statue for a few hours looking ducking stupid instead before they all get on the bus home.

You know better than the “leaders” what’s in their interests? Idk. Police will make a protective ring around the tommy boys and the press will do their part, i get the desire to punch them all but can also see the point of not showing up to dance to their tune leave them standing next to a statue for a few hours looking ducking stupid instead before they all get on the bus home.
Yeh right

How would you suggest the cops encircle the fash when many of them will be in pockets here and there wandering around? And ceding the streets to the fash very, very stupid. It'll be long remembered, one of the great unforced errors of our time.

Oh and what's in the 'leaders'' interests not necessarily in the interests of the people they are trying to lead

What Akala says at the start of this video makes sense (they did this before it was called off)
He suggests not going as the fash/press want it to kick off and have pictures and footage of black people and antifa kicking off and causing damage etc
He goes on to say, yes defend your communities if they come there but don't react to a "draw out" i think
The whole thing is worth watching but they address this weekend at the start

Back
Top Bottom