Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black and Track

I have read the last 2 pages. I can only assume the preceding 7 were full of the sort of white hot intelligent debate that urban is famous for, or have our standards slipped?

i was just disagrreing with this idea that black people are the best at sports

they aren't
Who said they were exactly?
why would i care?
You obviously don't have anything better to do...:hmm:

do you really want to see a big list of non black people who have dominated sport?

hahahaha

or anything for that matter except running really fast down a track or across an american football field

or slam dunkin
:eek:

You are really quite upset aren't you?

ok, look at the olympics, chinese are the best, then white people, followed by black people who are trained by white people
Why are you so upset actually?:D

as i said earlier i doubt whether anyone would comment much if all the top sprinters were white................is it white fear of black people being 'better' at something so therefore the need to seek some reason for it/denigrate it !
Did I say 'some maybe' already? :)

I have read the last 2 pages. I can only assume the preceding 7 were full of the sort of white hot intelligent debate that urban is famous for, or have our standards slipped?

Of course I'd summarise for you Crispy but I am too busy scratching my armpits and eating bananas, as you do.:)

There were about ten posts of actual debate interspersed with private chit-chat, private arguments, trolling and misunderstandings. So, pretty much the norm, really.

Shit thread then. No redeeming qualities at all?
Wish I'd seen that monkey comment earlier. Report this sort of thing people!

Shit thread then. No redeeming qualities at all?
Wish I'd seen that monkey comment earlier. Report this sort of thing people!

With respect Crispy what's the point?

1. Certain folk on these boards get away with this stuff.

2. Why give the child more attention and reason to believe he's an icon especially as he appears to be one of the folk I refer to in point one?

3. The more he does this kind of thing the more people see what he is really about/how low he will go.

P.s....that said, yes some interesting stuff has been posted/discussed.

Ok, careful now, I don't want to get personally involved.

BUT. Now I'm looking back at previous pages and I'm seeing really hateful, nasty shit. The sort of thing that gets people banned without hesitation. If we don't get our attention drawn, then a weight of evidence doesn't build up and we don't get a true picture. In very general terms - so please don't take this as a specific interpretation of this case - when people 'get away with it' it's simply because we didn't see it.

I remember as a child being called a monkey on the bus to school, as you do
I bet you now recognise that the racial abuse made you a stronger, better individual.

Unless of course your abusers meant to insinuate something else entirely.

In fact fuck it, what ARE you complaing about you over sensitive so and so.

Dance!

:rolleyes:

I hope what I posted last night doesn't make me look like a racist

if someone starts to use a racist argument I use racism to point out why in fact they are racially inferior. you can do it to any race (i don't believe that races exist myself)

Ok, careful now, I don't want to get personally involved.

BUT. Now I'm looking back at previous pages and I'm seeing really hateful, nasty shit. The sort of thing that gets people banned without hesitation. If we don't get our attention drawn, then a weight of evidence doesn't build up and we don't get a true picture. In very general terms - so please don't take this as a specific interpretation of this case - when people 'get away with it' it's simply because we didn't see it.

Fair enough, but what's the point of banning them? The child's campaign is excused regularly because he has endeared himself to others. Others turn a blind eye because they too are not opposed to the targeting of specific posters.

Ban him and he becomes a martyr... let him stay and his lack of self control gets the better of him.

Past caring tbh.:)

My ma sent me this article- http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121823832648825809.html- she does not agree with the theory that good running by Jamaicans is to do with an inherited urge to run away (from slavery). I think that a mixture of genetics, history and a way out of poverty could all be important factors.

Hey Kali, there was something posted earlier in the thread that alluded to this and irked me for it's complete naivety and inherent racism.

The thread has had some interesting points made though. :)

He's not racist or trying to hurt you using words with a loaded racist past .

He can't be because some middle aged white told me so.

Urban75 fighting racism .... unless its a popular poster who they like to have a pint with

He's not racist or trying to hurt you using words with a loaded racist past .

He can't be because some middle aged white told me so.

Urban75 fighting racism .... unless its a popular poster who they like to have a pint with.
Some folk just know more than we do, innocent, uneducated little monkeys that we are.:)

My friend used to get called a monkey all the time and he's white, he has really long arms :D

My mates use to get called monkeys because they were black and have banana skins thrown at them, Have shit put in the letter box
Fear a trip to the zoo with the school cause they were it would end :D

My friend used to get called a monkey all the time and he's white, he has really long arms :D

My mates use to get called monkeys because they were black and have banana skins thrown at them, Have shit put in the letter box

You know, come to think of it it's not a chip I have on my shoulder after all, it's a banana!

I must admit that sort of stuff is unimaginable for me, I never saw anything like that growing up

Back
Top Bottom