Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black and Track

Johnny Canuck3

Why do blacks dominate the track?

The chinese really got ready for these olympics, but you just don't see them qualifying in the running heats, for instance. It's because they don't have any black people.

So: why is it?

Probably the same reason that all top darts players are fat blokes from either Essex or Holland.

There must be a reason.

It's the most obvious thing ever.

How long has it been since a white person won major olympic short distance running medals?

John Part is a fat Canadian and he's brilliant at darts.

Is he famous over there JC?

We love him here.

No. But Ben Johnson is a Canadian, and you know him over there, just like we know Daley Thompson.

According to my old teacher, it's because black people tend to have shorter legs and a longer body, which helps you run faster. There was physics involved, but I sort of glazed over.

"Black people dominate sports in the United States. We're 10% of the population, we're 90% of the Final Four."

One thing I heard is it's because when whitey shipped you over to the US he only picked the strongest and only the strongest lived so passed on 'strong' genes. Pretty fucked up, makes it sound like breeding dogs or something. :(

Black people dominate this shit! Basketball, baseball, football, boxing, track! Even golf and tennis! And the minute they make a heated hockey rink, we're gonna take that shit too. Motherfuck Wayne Gretzky. Wait 'till you see LeBron on some skates. You ain't seen nothing yet! He just gonna have one skate, chilling. He won't even have a stick, he'll just smack the puck in with his dick. Pow! Slapshot Bitch!

Chris Rock cracks me up :D

Black people dominate this shit! Basketball, baseball, football, boxing, track! Even golf and tennis! And the minute they make a heated hockey rink, we're gonna take that shit too. Motherfuck Wayne Gretzky. Wait 'till you see LeBron on some skates. You ain't seen nothing yet! He just gonna have one skate, chilling. He won't even have a stick, he'll just smack the puck in with his dick. Pow! Slapshot Bitch!

Chris Rock cracks me up :D

:cool:

Blacks dominate track, especially short distance running events. Why is that?

It may be a genetic factor. The problem is that it's fairly difficult to completely rule out the cultural component.

Also it is highly unlikely to be because of a person's blackness as having darker skin per se doesn't make you run faster.

Also it is highly unlikely to be because of a person's blackness as having darker skin per se doesn't make you run faster.

Good observation.

I agree that if a white person used tan in a bottle, it wouldn't increase their 100 meter time.

I think you realize that using the term 'black' in this context, means 'people of African heritage'.

Are you saying if I put a tan on my alabaster arse I could run faster than Rodney King from blue lights?

It may be a genetic factor. The problem is that it's fairly difficult to completely rule out the cultural component..

'Cultural component'? Huh?

The finalists in the women's 100 meter are from US, UK, Jamaica, and one russian.

What 'cultural factors' do american british and jamaican black women share that would make them faster runners?

p.s. the heats I watched included black women from various other countries as well.

My grade 8 teacher thought that Picadilly Circus was an actual, travelling circus, with three rings etc.

To be fair your teacher was teaching a lot longer ago than my teacher, he probably thought the earth was flat too.

I wish I could remember the details, but physics really sapped my vitality :(

What's that kind called where energy is transfered? Like when you hit butter to make it melt. Let me google for a bit, because my answer is definitely the right one.

(by the way the London circuses are call that because they're round)

Back
Top Bottom