Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Not trawling through 8 pages but in case no-one has posted it the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks was a registered Republican:

Though people on Twitter are also claiming that he donated to the Democrat party, so perhaps he was a tad confused?
I'm a bit unsure of US political systems, but doesn't registering as a Republican (or Democrat) give you the ability to vote in the primaries for that party? So in theory, you could sign up to vote for the least worse Republican in the primaries, then vote Dem in the big election?

But like I say, I'm not all that about US "democracy", so I might be talking out my arse

Last edited:
Trump arises blood on his face and raises a clenched fist ..

His son has already tweeted that image with a comment about - "America needs a fighter"

Trump doesn't seem to even realise that one or two inches to the right and that bullet would have ended it all for him. Perhaps just a breath of leftward air in the bullet's trajectory saved his life.

Grimes embarrassing himself:
View attachment 433271

Grimes is an idiot, but this attempt will feed into the narrative that "they" are trying to stop Trump.

"They" couldn't do it with all the legal stuff, so now "they're" trying to kill him He remains defiant and it's even more crucial that "they" aren't allowed to stop him.

And it may not convince many who aren't already Trump supporters, but it will potentially re-energise his supporters and make them more likely to vote for him

Trump arises blood on his face and raises a clenched fist ..

His son has already tweeted that image with a comment about - "America needs a fighter"

Trump doesn't seem to even realise that one or two inches to the right and that bullet would have ended it all for him. Perhaps just a breath of leftward air in the bullet's trajectory saved his life.
He was injured by the broken teleprompter which shattered after a bullet hit it.
He's already claiming the "bullet grazed my ear" ...
Lying ... as usual.

Back
Top Bottom