Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

The bullet didn’t hit him! It was broken glass apparently.

Amazing how long he paused on stage to do his fist pump. That’s quite ballsy. Do you think they had been told the shooter was dead? Almost impressed at the know how to soak up that moment and get the iconic photo.
A piece of glass he'd been calmly holding in his hand waiting for his cue?

Gun pops.
Pretend something stung my ear whilst cutting myself.

Get ready to pose for election winning money shot.

Wrt to conspiracy nonsense this is s sensible take worth reading:

I’m not sure how sensible it is, to be honest. This in itself sounds like conspiracy theory:

“Accelerationists are those on the political fringes – right and left – who want a civil war to burn the country to ash so they can start anew from the rubble.”

They exist, but they are not a majority on social media or anywhere else. Yes, the algorithms boost them, but most people speculating are not “accelerationists”. They’re just people looking to make sense of it. That’s what people do. Often really quite badly.

It will.

I'd go so far as to say that it was all staged to make sure he wins.

Why bother conspiralooning when we all know that there are thousands of Americans who would like to kill either Trump or Biden? Four sitting presidents have already been assassinated, others, including Reagan have been shot and wounded. Robert Kennedy was the last presidential candidate to be murdered on the campaign trail.

Saying Biden is senile while Trump shits out a word salad that makes less and less sense by the day is certainly a brave choice
Both things can be true. They could both be past it. Trump is certainly an angry incoherent narcissist and fascist. Biden is certainly cooked.

I’m not sure how sensible it is, to be honest. This in itself sounds like conspiracy theory:

“Accelerationists are those on the political fringes – right and left – who want a civil war to burn the country to ash so they can start anew from the rubble.”

They exist, but they are not a majority on social media or anywhere else. Yes, the algorithms boost them, but most people speculating are not “accelerationists”. They’re just people looking to make sense of it. That’s what people do. Often really quite badly.
of course there are people who wish to bring things to a crisis point, for example

"adherents say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War or second American Revolution which they call "the boogaloo" or "the boog"

of course there are people who wish to bring things to a crisis point, for example

"adherents say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War or second American Revolution which they call "the boogaloo" or "the boog"
Yes there are. But how many of them are there? Very, very few. Nothing like even the numbers we are told support violence against Trump or Biden.

Trump with his fist in the air shouting "fight fight fight"... what a fucking moron.
I mean... he could have taken a moment to think about how to maintain peace.... but no. His immediate reaction is a motivation towards aggression.
Says it all.

I suppose, having just been shot, it didn’t occur to him to ‘take a moment’ to think about peace…

Trump with his fist in the air shouting "fight fight fight"... what a fucking moron.
I mean... he could have taken a moment to think about how to maintain peace.... but no. His immediate reaction is a motivation towards aggression.
Says it all.
How does that make him a moron? Looks like an astute move to me, judging by the photos of him that will now be on all tomorrow’s front pages

Back
Top Bottom