Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Tbf being shot is a serious event for anyone, it will have a psychological affect on him and it will be interesting to see how he handles it . I suspect at least outwardly and initially in his usual bigly manner but the true impact may take some time to become apparent.

Tbf being shot is a serious event for anyone, it will have a psychological affect on him and it will be interesting to see how he handles it . I suspect at least outwardly and initially in his usual bigly manner but the true impact may take some time to become apparent.
He will blame the left or anrifa or whoever and ie will further embolden his vindictive schemes. This is the worst outcome of these events

Pennsylvania voter records listed a Thomas Matthew Crooks with the same address and birth date as a registered Republican, though it was not clear from the records when that was put in place.

Good luck to whatever group(s) he belongs to, unless it's republican of course.

Reactions: Ax^
Yes, perhaps the bullet is lost within the void of his head

I wonder if this will have any effect on gun control arguments?

I suppose it might change the balance of opinion..

Anyhow, the shooter shot, and missed their target.
This will only strengthen Trump politically now.

Yep, unfortunately it seems like a foregone conclusion, Trump will win this. :( :( It feels like fate - everything is going in his favour right now. Even getting shot. He's on a winning streak!

edit: Trump is just as prone to gaffs and mumblings as Biden, but no one is talking about that - well it is talked about but not to the same extent as Biden.

Last edited:
On the plus side the pound will end up doing well against the dollar. On the downside, environmental issues are fucked. . . . But on the upside again, the nuclear apocalypse will make that less of an issue.

I wonder if this will have any effect on gun control arguments?
There have been waaaay better arguments than this. It might get stricter gun controls for entering Trump rallies.
Though the pro gun stance has always been "We need more guns to protect us from the guns".
It's a country of loonies. Not all of them obvioulsy, but how did it ever get like this?

There have been waaaay better arguments than this. It might get stricter gun controls for entering Trump rallies.
Though the pro gun stance has always been "We need more guns to protect us from the guns".
It's a country of loonies. Not all of them obvioulsy, but how did it ever get like this?
It all started after the seven years war

While I share they feeling of frustration that the usless prick missed. Let's be clear while this makes a Trump victory more likely, had he actually been killed a Republican victory would be guaranteed. So him being dead today could actually have been worse.

Also for those going on about flase flags, flip it around. Imagine an assassination attempt on Biden and all the Republicans claiming flase flag and how you would laugh at them.

While I share they feeling of frustration that the usless prick missed. Let's be clear while this makes a Trump victory more likely, had he actually been killed a Republican victory would be guaranteed. So him being dead today could actually have been worse.

Also for those going on about flase flags, flip it around. Imagine an assassination attempt on Biden and all the Republicans claiming flase flag and how you would laugh at them.
It's traditional to have a conspiracy theory about American assassinations, whether successful or no

Not trawling through 8 pages but in case no-one has posted it the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks was a registered Republican:

Though people on Twitter are also claiming that he donated to the Democrat party, so perhaps he was a tad confused?

Back
Top Bottom