Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

"Because a .22LR bullet is less powerful than larger cartridges, its danger to humans is often underestimated. A .22LR bullet is easily capable of killing or injuring humans. Even after flying 400 yards (370 m), a .22 bullet is still traveling at about 500 ft/s (150 m/s). Ricochets are more common in .22LR[18] projectiles than for more powerful cartridges as the combination of unjacketed lead and moderate velocities allows the projectile to deflect – not penetrate or disintegrate – when hitting hard objects at a glancing angle. A .22LR bullet can ricochet off the surface of water at a low angle of aim. Severe injury may result to a person or object in the line of fire on the opposite shore, several hundred yards away.[19] A .22LR bullet is capable of traveling 2,000 yards (1,800 m), which is more than 1 mile (1.6 km).[20]"

Might explain the several people dead thing even if only a few shots were fired. Trump must have had a a bullet graze his ear he is one lucky cunt and will surely milk this for all it's worth. I'm sure a .22 LR in the head or heart area from not that far away is perfectly deadly.

Sadly .22 or no .22 no exploding watermelons to be seen here....

Democracy in America.

This'll cancel out January 6th to any of his supporters who were vacillating over it and reinforce the idea he's a maverick fighting against a corrupt Washington based system.

Kyle Rittenhouse shot three people and killed two mostly while being filmed and with multiple witnesses. He's a hero to many on the right.

It'll definitely help him get elected and it's a gift to those fascist cunts using him as a figurehead.

The US Supreme Court recently decided the US President was immune to criminal prosecution. The example the courts entertained was whether the president could call the Navy Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival

I hope Biden takes the opportunity to follow up...

This is going to consolidate any wavering votes the orange fruadster-rapist was going to attract.

Biden needs to seriously consider stepping aside to stop the inevitable sympathy vote from the manic maga cultists.

A .22 cal is an odd choice for assassination. I'm doubting if it was a .22 since the person in the crowd was killed was killed instantly. If they used a .22, they had to have used hollow point rounds. I would think a 50 cal would be a better choice. It would have better range and stopping power.
.50, 7.62, even a .303... Why on earth go with a .22 if you've only got one attempt?
The US Supreme Court recently decided the US President was immune to criminal prosecution. The example the courts entertained was whether the president could call the Navy Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival

I hope Biden takes the opportunity to follow up...
If seal team 6 was involved there would have only been one shot. Maybe 2 to be sure they'd actually hit the brain...

I hope the Dem team is working overnight to deal with the inevitable symnpathy swing for Trump. I hate to think this has made the orange rapist + fraudster more electable.

And, dear news outlets, it's FORMER-president Trump.

Trump the fucking martyr.

Fuck.

Snipers, make the effort!
I seem to remember there was an attempted 'attack' on him a few years back when a guy tried to run onto the podium he was on. Got flattened by secret service obviously. Trump seemed not to be worried during this. Actually postured.

OK. I'll say it. Was this real? He's the most divisive figure in American politics in decades. Hated by millions. The US secret service protection is the best in the world at what they do. Multi layered protection. Planned months ahead of time for public engagements. Anticipating a figure like him will be at maximum risk for attack and a shooter gets close enough to be within range??? I'm not a conspiracy type but this stinks. It's too fucking convenient and too much is at stake especially for the US right in this year with its politicised SCOTUS and Project 2025 (look it up if you're unfamiliar) to be implemented if he gets elected.

It's like Epstein. I'm a psych nurse of 16 years mainly working in locked wards sometimes with individuals at high risk of suicide. I was on a 1:1 with one last week. They broke every protocol and SOP to prevent suicide that was available. It's impossible to kill yourself if they're followed professionally. Maybe one fuck up once rarely? But every one????? No way. And he was a very public inmate with a lot of tales to tell if he got to testify. On the wards i've worked on we're very aware of the potential personal and career consequences of a predictable/preventable tragedy with any suicidal individual. And that's with one who isn't under massive public scrutiny. And please don't give me the 'don't ascribe to malice...etc'.

I think think this could be similar. It's too convenient.

Right...COME AT ME BRO!!!!

Eugh. This has really worried me just because of where things are at right now.

Turned on BBC for a couple of seconds and they had someone blaming Bernie Sanders.
Yeah. Bernie Sanders. Vicious. It's what he represents, right? The deliberate polarisation and use of this has begun. I find it quite frightening the doors this event may open for the (lets call them what they are) fascists in America. And around the world. My dad was in the merchant navy in harms way 1939-45. It's terrible they're rising again. People seem to have forgotten. I mean i'm 56 so not young but still...

Back
Top Bottom