Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Security will certainly be reviewed and errors identified.

One witness, Greg, told the BBC he was outside the rally and could only hear the former president talking, when he noticed a man on top of a roof.

"We noticed the guy crawling up the roof of the building beside us, 50 feet away from us," Greg said. "He had a rifle, we could clearly see him with a rifle."

Greg said they pointed the man out to police.

"Next thing you know, I’m thinking to myself why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?" he said. "I’m standing there pointing at him... the next thing you know, five shots ring out." Bear in mind the situation is still fluid and the BBC cannot fully verify these early witness reports.

Once they've patched his hair up, he's going to come back looking all vigorous (well, kind of...), all in contrast to 'sleepy Joe'. Nothing good comes of this. :( Even more so if the suspect turns out to be a member of a certain grouping/has links to X. Y or Z. Trump's fruitloop army will be ready to exact their own vengeance.

A .22 air rifle is vastly different to a 22 caliber, or 5.6 mm bullet. You clearly have never tried to shoot a president.

A .22 cal is an odd choice for assassination. I'm doubting if it was a .22 since the person in the crowd was killed was killed instantly. If they used a .22, they had to have used hollow point rounds. I would think a 50 cal would be a better choice. It would have better range and stopping power.

Once they've patched his hair up, he's going to come back looking all vigorous (well, kind of...), all in contrast to 'sleepy Joe'. Nothing good comes of this. :( Even more so if the suspect turns out to be a member of a certain grouping/has links to X. Y or Z. Trump's fruitloop army will be ready to exact their own vengeance.
Or, to clarify this, the person who did this is likely to be the usual oddball/loner etc. What really will be dangerous will be the conspiracy shite that seeks to link them to some cause/group/demographic.

Could be Putin, of course, trying to engineer a chaotic situation in which neither side accepts the outcome of the November election.

More seriously, if this turns out to be a genuine assassination attempt, or even staged, it's been brewing since the January 2021 events.

A .22 air rifle is vastly different to a 22 caliber, or 5.6 mm bullet. You clearly have never tried to shoot a president.

if it was that round you are talking about no tried to shoot the format president trump today

saving cut on ear pfft

fuxache

whether it's fake or not, two people are dead. Meanwhile there are the Heroic photos, and the vomit empathy-inducing ones, like this

1720915504413.png

16crp9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom